• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Darkside

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klefastra

Rookie

Darkside portada small.png

What is the story about?​

Pokémon Darkside is a story about 6 teens that have been sent to the Crimsnow region to gather information about this previously unknown region. Instead they find themselves facing danger with every step they take. Together they will have to unravel the shrouded mysteries of this mysterious region.

What are we looking for?​

We are looking for someone to contribute their technical or creative skills to the project. You will be working in a small team of Pokémon enthusiasts. Currently the project is still in its beginning stages and are looking for people with the skills to;

• Make pixelart and/or design Pokémon.
  • Develop using Pokémon essentials.
  • Write stories for the game, its Pokémon and characters.
  • Compose music.
  • Maps and tiles designers.
  • Translators who are able to translate the fangame from English to spanish.

The global plan.​

We are looking to make a game that has;

• A pokédex of more than 200 pokémon.
  • A brand new Pokémon type called the Chaos type, alongside it will be the “wicked” Pokémon.
A dark story that will keep the player hooked and curious about its twists and turns.

Some examples.​

The fangame doesnt have a proper essentials base yet, but I have some samples of what could appear in the project.

Wooper line.png
Overworlds.png

Characters.png
Fakemon.png

If you think you would make a great addition to the team feel free to message me in Discord. My username and tag is Klefka#2025.

Last edited:

Klefastra

Rookie
Still searching for help, so if you want to contribute, go ahead! Im still searching for all the listed above.

Astefia

Cooltrainer
I can do small maps and sprite edits, and probably scripting - I'm a programmer, even though I'm not familiar with Ruby or the Essentials script set at all.

Klefastra

Rookie
I can do small maps and sprite edits, and probably scripting - I'm a programmer, even though I'm not familiar with Ruby or the Essentials script set at all.
Alright. We can Talk about this on discord and see what we come Up with.

pizzataco890

Trainer

View attachment 7228

What is the story about?​

Pokémon Darkside is a story about 6 teens that have been sent to the Crimsnow region to gather information about this previously unknown region. Instead they find themselves facing danger with every step they take. Together they will have to unravel the shrouded mysteries of this mysterious region.

What are we looking for?​

We are looking for someone to contribute their technical or creative skills to the project. You will be working in a small team of Pokémon enthusiasts. Currently the project is still in its beginning stages and are looking for people with the skills to;

• Make pixelart and/or design Pokémon.
  • Develop using Pokémon essentials.
  • Write stories for the game, its Pokémon and characters.
  • Compose music.
  • Maps and tiles designers.
  • Translators who are able to translate the fangame from English to spanish.

The global plan.​

We are looking to make a game that has;

• A pokédex of more than 200 pokémon.
  • A brand new Pokémon type called the Chaos type, alongside it will be the “wicked” Pokémon.
A dark story that will keep the player hooked and curious about its twists and turns.

Some examples.​

The fangame doesnt have a proper essentials base yet, but I have some samples of what could appear in the project.

View attachment 7223View attachment 7224

View attachment 7225View attachment 7226

If you think you would make a great addition to the team feel free to message me in Discord. My username and tag is Klefka#2025.
I like your idea. I was wondering if you need any alpha or beta testers I have experience in doing that.

pizzataco890

Trainer
There is one thing I wanted to know if Pokémon that have the chaos type. Are they catchable?

Heapofficial

Paragon Days
Hi. Can I work as the character designer and the storywriter, please? I'll post my works if you contact me on discord: Heap's abode#9481.

Klefastra

Rookie
There is one thing I wanted to know if Pokémon that have the chaos type. Are they catchable?
Yeah, It counts as a new type, not just exclusive to Wicked pokemon. In fact, some Wicked pokemon arent even Chaos type. And older pokemon gained the typing like Hypno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back