• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokemon Sky

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
Project Status
Work in Progress
Pokemon Sky is a Fan Game based on the Youtuber MandjTV´s Team Sky. Pokemon Sky plays in the Hoenn Region in an alternate Timeline. There Brandon is a bit older and lives in Hoenn since a few Years. Hoenn has become the Center of Technological Evolution. But there were some Consequences from that. The Air got polluted more and more. To that, the Ozone Layer got more Holes now and changed the Air Pressure (idk, if that makes sense, but hey, it is Pokemon). Brandon always saw the News and it got worse and worse. Some Flying Types on the entire World started losing their Home because of this. At some Point he had enough. He formed Team Sky, a Team, that wants to expand the Sky!

I am working on the Game mainly alone, but I had some Help from TechSkylander with the Scripts, so a big thanks to him!
Im also using some Resources:

- Hoenn Map made by Jorginho of the Zeak Map Pack from Pokecommunity
Note, that I only used some of their Graphics. A few of the Game´s
Graphics were made by me. But they still deserve to be credited as it
really helped me out making this Map look good and they did an amazing
Job on making the Tiles. It also helped, since I could use the Map as a
Blueprint to make Hoenn.

-Luca S.J.´s Scripting Utilities and Elite Battle DX

-Scripts provided by TechSkylander for this Game:
-Only catching Flying Types
-New Weather: Storm = Flying Types become 1.5x Stronger and faster

-A new Battle Theme made by Landonite

I am using Pokemon Essentials Version 19.1, which was made by these talented People:
-Flameguru
-Peter O.
-Maruno
-Marin
-Boushy
-MiDas Mike
-Brother1440
-Near Fantastica
-FL.
-PinkMan
-Genzai Kawakami
-Popper
-help-14
-Rataime
-IceGod64
-SoundSpawn
-Jacob O. Wobbrock
-the__end
-KitsuneKouta
-Venom12
-Lisa Anthony
-Wachunga
-Luka S.J.

Features of this Game:
-A remade Story based on Pokemon Emerald, but out of the Eyes from a 3rd Evil Team Leader!
-You can only use and catch Flying Types. Any other Pokemon you can´t use.
-Sidequests and a few Secret Bosses
-Some new Forms (Megas, etc.)

Screenshots of the Game:
skytitle2.png

-Title Screen
Mikey complete.PNG

-Ov Sprite of Mikey/Brandon
Flying Castform.png

-Flying Castform (and no, it ISN`T stolen from Lockstin! This Design has existed before!)
Sootopolis.PNG

-Sootopolis City remade

Last edited:

Splaex

Leading Dev of Pokemon Fate
I am sorry to say, that I had to delay (again). I have a lot to do in Buisness School rn. I hope I can finish it this Time to the Release Date. I have a bit left to do. But I gotta play through it a few Times to test all Endings.

16Gabs

Trainer
I am sorry to say, that I had to delay (again). I have a lot to do in Buisness School rn. I hope I can finish it this Time to the Release Date. I have a bit left to do. But I gotta play through it a few Times to test all Endings.
I would recommend taking your time =)
There's no need to rush / race, is there? ^^

Hexcalliber

Cooltrainer
take all the time you need, your personal life is more important, beside the last thing we all need is a rush, glitchy game cough cyberpunk 2077 cough

Splaex

I removed the Estimated Release Date, as I literally can´t tell, when it will be done. I am being bombarded with Exams rn... Also it kinda robs my Motivation, when I know, that I have so much to do and I want to finish the game at a certain Date. I hope you understand. When the Game is in the Testing Phase, I will put a new Release date here. Please have Patience until then! The Game will come out eventually!

TacMac2

Rookie
This is amazing & cool and I can clearly see see it going well and keep up on the good work.

Splaex

This is amazing & cool and I can clearly see see it going well and keep up on the good work.
thx! Also little update: I found a big mistake made in making the Map. I now have to fix most maps, but I also got good news! My friend Landonite, who also works with me on Pokemon Fate is working on a Team Sky Theme, which is based on the other 2 Leader´s Themes. It will be the main Battle theme for almost every Battle as you are playing as the Leader of Team Sky!

Pokemaniac Zaheer

Novice
thx! Also little update: I found a big mistake made in making the Map. I now have to fix most maps, but I also got good news! My friend Landonite, who also works with me on Pokemon Fate is working on a Team Sky Theme, which is based on the other 2 Leader´s Themes. It will be the main Battle theme for almost every Battle as you are playing as the Leader of Team Sky!
Cool

Splaex

Update after a loooong time: I didnt have much time since I now need to do an Apprenticeship. But I still didn´t forget about this Game. The Map has almost been fully fixed. And many Story Events are already prepared. It will still take a while. I do also need to rewrite a bit of the story and idk how many Endings will be possible. So I am sorry about that. Bu I rather make a good Story, than a broken story with many Endings. Please have a bit more Patience.

Back