• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Entertainment Worst Pokémon Game

catchneko

average goomy enjoyer
Delibird fuck you so much stupid bird I hate you so much

(it sniped a randomizer nuzlocke encounter once and I encountered a Deino right afterwards as if to taunt me :( )

Electabuzzard

Boost Power Enthusiast
Stantler, stupid thing would not stop flinching my team and wouldn't let me flee in HGSS. Plus it's butt ugly. Did NOT deserve a regional evolution in PLA.

Paulypus

Programming without really knowing what I'm doing
Marshadow. Meh design, and it is the reason why spectral thief exists. I have played balanced hackmons on showdown far too much to feel anything but hatred towards that move.

Aurora

Trainer
Wingull. It is annoying. Let me surf bro, I don't want to catch you!Lol. I like jynx and garbodor though

DarkWolf13

Rookie
Electrode. Bad movepool in general thanks to the removal of Signal Beam and Hidden Power. Kantonian Electrode is just pure useless to me now.

EndlessBeat

Professionally Unprofessional
Unown. That thing is literally made to be a collectible in a 3D platformer.

Paulypus

Programming without really knowing what I'm doing
Squawkabilly. Why does it even exist? It's just a parrot with hair. Also it replaced the objectively cooler and better Corviknight as the taxi bird.

PorousMist

Novice
Flamigo. It's literally a lawn flamingo, that's it. Does it need further explanations?

Back