• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance I'm looking for a team

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooskoop

Rookie
Hi! I am looking for a project to join! I'm 25, male and live in Europe.
I like mapping and making events. My favorite thing is finding clever ways to use events to interact with my mapping.
I can also contribute to the plot and sidequests. I write down all my ideas. (few so far)
I also want to try to make puzzles, but I have made none so far. I will start making those after posting this.

Gen 3 has a special place in my heart, but I think gen 4+ looks better. I will work with any tileset.
I can make/modify tiles but i'm not an artist.

I am looking for a team who cares about quality. No rushed buggy and jank game please.
It is important to me that things like multiple cave enterances allign with all the exits on the inside. Caves that obviously does not fit within its mountain bother me. Underwater areas should support surface terrain. Just a few examples of what I mean by quality.

I am very comfortable with honest feedback. Please tell me everything that can be improved/removed, no need to hold back. It's the best way to learn!
My energy levels are somewhat low and inconsistent, but I have 12 hours every day to work with.

My Discord:
Mooskoop #1913

Here are some of the maps I have made so far
This is my starting town and route 1. Never properly finished it since I decided against making my own game
start town and route 1.png
I learned about events and terrain tags. This one was more about bridge and event practice than looks.
waterfall and bridges route.PNG
A forest filled with psychic pokemon tricking the player into walking in circles etc. I'd love to do this again with a better tileset and an actual plan.
Living Woods Speedrun.gif
Lake full empty.gif
This uses same trick as above, but I figured out a way to use much less space.
Cave Experiments MK2.gif

These maps are the majority of everything I have ever made. I still have a lot to learn

Doctor X

Novice
Man I see you are good, I'm looking for someone who is good with events and stuff. This is my project: https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/4192/ If you want to know more we can chat about it on discord and if you are interested. My tag: Doctor X#1955

Last edited:

AjanisApprentice

Rookie
Hello there! I'm AjanisApprentice, the director of the Pokemon Dreams fan-game. We currently have a team of 4 long-term members and are nearly done with the proof of concept, which we plan on posting here within the next few weeks. One of the major aspects I want for the game is an exciting world to explore and reading about your enthusiasm for map-making and puzzle creating makes me think you'll likely fit in perfectly. If you're interested, I sent you a friend request on discord so we can talk more. On discord I'm Inferno79. I hope you'll be willing to listen to my pitch and consider joining our team!

Oshikami

Rookie
Hi! I am looking for a project to join! I'm 25, male and live in Europe.
I like mapping and making events. My favorite thing is finding clever ways to use events to interact with my mapping.
I can also contribute to the plot and sidequests. I write down all my ideas. (few so far)
I also want to try to make puzzles, but I have made none so far. I will start making those after posting this.

Gen 3 has a special place in my heart, but I think gen 4+ looks better. I will work with any tileset.
I can make/modify tiles but i'm not an artist.

I am looking for a team who cares about quality. No rushed buggy and jank game please.
It is important to me that things like multiple cave enterances allign with all the exits on the inside. Caves that obviously does not fit within its mountain bother me. Underwater areas should support surface terrain. Just a few examples of what I mean by quality.

I am very comfortable with honest feedback. Please tell me everything that can be improved/removed, no need to hold back. It's the best way to learn!
My energy levels are somewhat low and inconsistent, but I have 12 hours every day to work with.

My Discord:
Mooskoop #1913

Here are some of the maps I have made so far
This is my starting town and route 1. Never properly finished it since I decided against making my own game
View attachment 6459
I learned about events and terrain tags. This one was more about bridge and event practice than looks.
View attachment 6460
A forest filled with psychic pokemon tricking the player into walking in circles etc. I'd love to do this again with a better tileset and an actual plan.
View attachment 6461
This uses same trick as above, but I figured out a way to use much less space.
View attachment 6458

These maps are the majority of everything I have ever made. I still have a lot to learn
Really trying to work with you!

BioToxtrix

Rookie
Those maps look great! I'm hoping I can recruit you for my project. I know I may be kind of late but I sent a friend request on discord. Hoping we can chat a bit and maybe you can decided to help me and my team of 4.

My discord is BioToxtrix#6414.

dpohlman

Rookie
Hey I have a project I am working on and it is brand new. I would love to chat with you

My discord is dtp81390#7805

GoldenFlareMLP

Computer Coder In Training
Hey there, I have a project in the works, and I’d love to have your expertise in mapping.

My Discord is GoldenFlareMLP#8100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back