• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon True Destiny

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfTaiko

Ex-Ace Gamer
logo.png
[Recruiting]

Project Title:

• Pokémon True Destiny
Looking to recruit:
  • Spriters: OW Spriters who can sprite in the Gen 4 Style and Pokemon OW sprites Aldo
  • Concept Artist: I don’t think it’s a surprise to anyone that I’m not the best artist so if anyone can help me with concept art I would love it!​
Description
  • The Player goes back to his hometown after his parents were murdered while someone stole a Pokemon from the nearby lab. The player decides to look into it on his own. You investigate and look into many crimes and find culprits eventually finding being a detective is your True Destiny.
Features:
  • Original soundtrack and original sprites
  • A computer that keeps track of all the info you've gathered.
  • An original region with new Cities and Towns.
  • Origin Forms of Pokemon, which are their original forms back before they evolved throughout time.
PKMNDS1.png
PKMNDS2.png
PKMNDS3.png
PKMNDS4.png
UpdatedScreen1.png
UpdatedScreen2.png
UpdatedScreen3.png
UpdatedScreen4.png
  • Method of Contact: AceGamerAndy#2974 on Discord or DM me here on Relic Castle
  • Additional Information: I am using Pokémon Essentials v19.1
  • Discord Server

Last edited:

Invincible Greninja

Novice
I wish I could help in the making but I'm just a Novice but I'll let you know that I'm really hyped for the project to come out! Definitely gonna upload it on youtube as well :))
Good Luck My Man!!

WolfTaiko

Ex-Ace Gamer
Bump! Almost done with Chapter Two but if anyone wants to join to help with Chapter Three onwards I would greatly appreciate it! Really I don't need anything specifically anymore except some concept artists but if you're interested in joining I'd be willing to have help in other ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back