• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.

In Development Pokemon Eternal Emerald

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
Project Status
Work in Progress
Experience Pokémon Emerald in the gen 4 style with some added features!

Features:
Gen 1-8 Pokemon
Mega Pokemon(Some custom made by EndlessTgx, Zygoat and King_Waluigi )
All Tm's
Everything the original emerald had
Quest system once you reach DEWFORD.

Screenshots-
Oldale Town.png

Petalburg City.png

Trainer.png

Rustboro City.png

CREDITS:

Pokémon Essentials was created by:

Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Boushy<s>MiDas Mike
Brother1440<s>Near Fantastica
FL.<s>PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami<s>Popper
help-14<s>Rataime
IceGod64<s>SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock<s>the__end
KitsuneKouta<s>Venom12
Lisa Anthony<s>Wachunga
Luka S.J.<s>
and everyone else who helped out

Brendan Sprites- hyo-oppa

Once released I will have the remaining credits

Last edited:

hyo

Rookie
Hello. Can you credit me for the Brendan sprites you are using? Thanks

(I have updated versions of the sprites which look better if you are interested in using them)

Lord Lucario 35

Cooltrainer
Reactions: hyo

hyo

Rookie
It's added in. Sorry about that, I had the credits in my games folder. Thanks for creating really good sprites. Are the better sprites you mentioned these?https://www.deviantart.com/hyo-oppa/art/WIP-Emerald-Brendan-DPPt-HGSS-Gen-4-Sprite-Sheet-864378236
Thanks! I appreciate it a bunch. Nope, here are the updated sprites. You may not be able to tell from a first glance, but all of the sprites have been updated to match the Gen IV style a bit better and also include hat movement when walking/running in all directions now! Also included some frames that were missing before as well as included a VS mugshot. Very glad I can contribute to a very cool-looking project, keep it up!

Lord Lucario 35

Cooltrainer
Thanks! I appreciate it a bunch. Nope, here are the updated sprites. You may not be able to tell from a first glance, but all of the sprites have been updated to match the Gen IV style a bit better and also include hat movement when walking/running in all directions now! Also included some frames that were missing before as well as included a VS mugshot. Very glad I can contribute to a very cool-looking project, keep it up!
Thanks a lot! I will be sure to use these.

Reactions: hyo
Back