• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.

In Development Pokemon Eternal Emerald

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
Project Status
Work in Progress
Experience Pokémon Emerald in the gen 4 style with some added features!

Features:
Gen 1-8 Pokemon
Mega Pokemon(Some custom made by EndlessTgx, Zygoat and King_Waluigi )
All Tm's
Everything the original emerald had
Quest system once you reach DEWFORD.

Screenshots-
Oldale Town.png

Petalburg City.png

Trainer.png

Rustboro City.png

CREDITS:

Pokémon Essentials was created by:

Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Boushy<s>MiDas Mike
Brother1440<s>Near Fantastica
FL.<s>PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami<s>Popper
help-14<s>Rataime
IceGod64<s>SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock<s>the__end
KitsuneKouta<s>Venom12
Lisa Anthony<s>Wachunga
Luka S.J.<s>
and everyone else who helped out

Brendan Sprites- hyo-oppa

Once released I will have the remaining credits

Last edited:

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Added a few more pictures that brings the game up to Rustboro City at the moment.
Would you want any help on this project? I can DM you via Relic Castle, and I can help with Pokemon and UI sprites

Lord Lucario 35

Cooltrainer
Would you want any help on this project? I can DM you via Relic Castle, and I can help with Pokemon and UI sprites
If you want, sure. I did want a few custom Mega Pokemon in the game, but I am no good at sprite making. Let me know if you want to help I guess.

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
If you want, sure. I did want a few custom Mega Pokemon in the game, but I am no good at sprite making. Let me know if you want to help I guess.
Yeah, I definitely like making Mega Pokemon Sprites. Just let me know what you want megas of

Lord Lucario 35

Cooltrainer
Yeah, I definitely like making Mega Pokemon Sprites. Just let me know what you want megas of
Sweet! I only wanted a few mega pokemon.

Skarmory
Slaking(For Norman)
Flygon
Tropius
Walrein
Claydol
Swellow
You don't have to do these if you don't want. These were a few Pokemon I was thinking about having in the game. I was thinking about the player getting the mega ring when meeting with Steven on Dewford Island, Instead of waiting 6 gym's like Omega Ruby.

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Sweet! I only wanted a few mega pokemon.

Skarmory
Slaking(For Norman)
Flygon
Tropius
Walrein
Claydol
Swellow
You don't have to do these if you don't want. These were a few Pokemon I was thinking about having in the game. I was thinking about the player getting the mega ring when meeting with Steven on Dewford Island, Instead of waiting 6 gym's like Omega Ruby.
Alright, thx, and you can trust that I can actually sprite, I made that Free-to-Use Mega Pokemon resource pack

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
The mega pokemon you created in that pack were really good. Are you going to add these ones to it once your done with them?
Well here's Mega Skarmory

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0 (12).png
    pixil-frame-0 (12).png
    4 KB · Views: 186

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Do you want me to add you in the game as a trainer or anything? If so, send me the team you want and a sprite if you want.
Yeah absolutely! I have a personalized trainer sprite that I'm working on already for Banished Platinum, and I'll get my team together as well!

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Do you want me to add you in the game as a trainer or anything? If so, send me the team you want and a sprite if you want.
I do apologize, I have been very busy, but I should be able to get back to making sprites tomorrow or the next day. Thank you, and have a good day

Lord Lucario 35

Cooltrainer
New Update. All maps up to Rustboro City have been remade. Hopefully a demo release in December hopefully!

Back