• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Fakemon Festival Pack (Free to Use!)

Resource Fakemon Festival Pack (Free to Use!) v5.2

NocTurn

Hoothoot enthusiast
NocTurn updated Fakemon Festival Pack (Free to Use!) with a new update entry:

New Update

So, I haven't updated this in a while. Apologies on that. Though not a lot was sent to me, I believe I added all of it to the pack as of current. It was mostly just unreleased Lumio designs. That said, if anything else was added that I forgot to credit please let me know. And I AM still accepting submissions for this pack, if anyone still has interest. It seems like there are still a few that are given that the pack has over 1,000 downloads and over 8,000 views. Thank you for your continued...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NocTurn

Hoothoot enthusiast

Kai88

Rookie
you can use this if you like
ALCREMIE.png
ALCREMIE2.png
MILCERY.png
MILCERY.png
Alcremie and Milcery are Ice and Fairy Type
GRENINJA_2.png

I'm still working on this greninja's back sprite

Last edited:

floodryan123

Trainer
Hey I was curious has anyone used these fakemon and regional variants in a game? I'd love to get to use these in an actual game!

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
I'm hoping that somewhat necroposting on this thread will yield favorable results :)

I'm looking to use Minamai/Marelstorm from the Lumio folder of this pack, but their back sprites are in DS format (closer, cut in half). I would love to see gen 5 (full body) back sprites for these Pokemon so I could add them to my game. I'm alright at spriting, but I know there are others better at in that I am.

Has anyone already created full body back sprites for these Pokemon, or are willing to do so? I will compensate if requested!

SomebodyRandom

Trainer
I just noticed some of the atsui sprites, like cryscross' front sprite, are blurry
Edit: The blurry sprites are carva, cryscross, charmander, and charmeleon. Going back to v2, I was able to find unblurry sprites for carva and cryscross, but not charmander or charmeleon

Last edited:
Back