• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Fakemon Festival Pack (Free to Use!)

Resource Fakemon Festival Pack (Free to Use!) v5.2

NocTurn

Hoothoot enthusiast
NocTurn submitted a new resource:

Big Bad Fakemon Pack (Free to Use!) - A small ongoing project of art and sprites for various fakemon, free to use!

Okay, this is a bit of an experimental one.

So, over my time working on my projects- Nexus, Champions, etc. I've amassed a number of fakemon designs along with some regional variants. I thought, hey, why not let the community access them as well! So I'm publishing them all here- artwork, sprites, etc. Along with some designs from the wonderful @idilio and their own project, Odesea! I've elected not to include stats or typings in this resource, as I prefer to allow the...

Read more about this resource...

NocTurn

Hoothoot enthusiast

NocTurn

Hoothoot enthusiast
NocTurn updated Big Bad Fakemon Pack (Free to Use!) with a new update entry:

PansyGum Update, KajiAtsui, and a few others

Okay, so this update has some extra content that should have been included in the original update for Pansy's pack, as well as a lot of extra content from KajiAtsui, who can be found on DA here: https://www.deviantart.com/kajiatsui. Mechamudskipper also chipped in with some front sprites and JWNutz also contributed some designs that others had sprited, most of which are in the Atsui folder.

Read the rest of this update entry...

NocTurn

Hoothoot enthusiast
NocTurn updated Fakemon Festival Pack (Free to Use!) with a new update entry:

Scotsman333 and PrincessPhoenix Additions

So, a few more updates to the pack! Originally I mentioned the Project Freemon pack in this post, but after being contacted by Princess Phoenix, I was given permission to include these designs in the pack! As well, the wonderful DA user Scotsman333 submitted a number of designs from their own library for use in this pack. The pack keeps growing, everyone!

Nomi

Trainer
I love this concept and it'd be neat to see more people contribute! I, myself, want to contribute too, so I may soon! I think the name doesn't perfectly describe what this is, though. I assumed it was all made by or from something called "festival!" Anyways, great idea and I'd love to see this expand!

NocTurn

Hoothoot enthusiast

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!

NocTurn

Hoothoot enthusiast
I would love to include my sprites in this pack! You can find my Pokemon Free-to-Use Megas in my signature!
Hey, thank you for your interest! If you're looking to donate to the pack the best way to go about it is check out the overview forum for the project on Castforums. That way we can easily make the pack manageable there and you can double check of the sprites follow all of the requirements set to be included in the pack.

Bunion L

Rookie
Hey, thank you for your interest! If you're looking to donate to the pack the best way to go about it is check out the overview forum for the project on Castforums. That way we can easily make the pack manageable there and you can double check of the sprites follow all of the requirements set to be included in the pack.
I don't see their stuff on the download page. Did it fall through?

NocTurn

Hoothoot enthusiast
NocTurn updated Fakemon Festival Pack (Free to Use!) with a new update entry:

Piacarrot folder added along with other changes

So, not much in terms of new content in this update! However a few changes have been made. I updated the dimensions of the Atsui pack to make them more consistent with gen 5, added a few backsprites done by John Willow, added some premade PBS files for a few folders to make things more plug-and-play in general, and also added a few more misc. sprite submissions. (It's kinda weird to plug myself in this, but I bought Tormine- one of the old designs back from the old days of WaterTrainer! I...

Soracion

Lurker
Not sure if you forgot or if the change just never went through but the main mediafire download doesn't seem to have been updated to the newest version of the pack.

AiurJordan

twitch.tv/aiurjordan
I would like to submit my Ponyta to the resource, credit to AiurJordan

Attachments

• PONYTA_2.png
    PONYTA_2.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 172
  • PONYTA_2f.png
    PONYTA_2f.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 172
  • PONYTA_2fs.png
    PONYTA_2fs.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 171
  • PONYTA_2s.png
    PONYTA_2s.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 170
  • RAPIDASH_2.png
    RAPIDASH_2.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 169
  • RAPIDASH_2f.png
    RAPIDASH_2f.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 175
  • RAPIDASH_2fs.png
    RAPIDASH_2fs.png
    3 KB · Views: 171
  • RAPIDASH_2s.png
    RAPIDASH_2s.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 158

AiurJordan

twitch.tv/aiurjordan
I made some quick followers for two of magiscarf's fakemon, working on a few more.
1626074180706.png
FLITTRICK.png

Attachments

• 1626074177640.png
    1626074177640.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Back