• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Free to Use Mega Evolutions

Resource Free to Use Mega Evolutions v1.0.0

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
King_Waluigi submitted a new resource:

Free to Use Mega Evolutions - Spruce up your game with some original Mega Evolutions!

So I'm working on making sprites for a fangame called Pokemon Banished Platinum. It's a remake of Platinum!

I created A LOT of original megas for it, so now I'm releasing this public resource for people to enjoy! Adding new megas to a game is much loved anyway!

Just...

Read more about this resource...

GalarianZapdos

Novice

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Thank You. I want to have Many Mega Pokemon in my game. I love that you are sharing sprites with other.Also I was searching for gmax sprite for some pokemon I can use one of these.
Do you will update the resource adding more. BTW Thanks Again
I don't think I'll add many more, besides maybe a few here and there. Probably specifically from like Unova, since I'm remaking Black and White.

TheSheikahScholar

How do I change this? :P
Are all of these in Pokemon Nimbus? I'd love to use some of them, but I use EBDX so I'd be looking for full body backsprites instead of partial. I poked through the Nimbus files but didn't see updated sprites for Mega Infernape or Empoleon. Super cool btw!

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Are all of these in Pokemon Nimbus? I'd love to use some of them, but I use EBDX so I'd be looking for full body backsprites instead of partial. I poked through the Nimbus files but didn't see updated sprites for Mega Infernape or Empoleon. Super cool btw!
Nah they are not in Nimbus, I made these for Banished Platinum! Thank you btw!

Back