• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokémon Wings of Season

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
Project Status
Work in Progress
Join us!
296D1E88-4D98-4A90-B0CA-EA0DB21212A8.png

Region Legendary
Vernyll, the Equinox Pokemon, is known as the “Pokemon that brings the seasons” by controlling the four directional winds. It was the appearance of Vernyll and its seasonal migration that stabilized the region’s climate and brought about Myna’s current prosperity. In its honor, the ancients built five temples: four in areas where Vernyll was commonly seen during each of the seasons—these would be the North, South, East, and West Temples—and one at the peak of the tallest mountain where Vernyll was said to roost. Inside each of the four directional temples, a large crystal shard was kept at its center. These shards are imbued with great energy and, according to ancient texts, are pieces of the crystal egg Vernyll hatched from. But, such treasures became targets for those with selfish intentions. Thus, guardians were chosen to protect the temple with the help of their Pokemon companions. These were the region’s first “Elite Four”. Word spread of their strength, and soon many flocked to the temples for a chance to prove themselves in battle. The crystal became a relic, while the real prize became the chance to battle Vernyll itself atop the Sky Temple. Should the trainer defeat all four guardians, and Vernyll acknowledge their strength, they would then be granted a seat on the region’s council. After centuries, this would become what is currently the Pokemon League.
This game was made using RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials.

Story/Lore
Energy is everywhere—the sun, electricity, the core of the Earth, even living things can emit large amounts of it under particular circumstances (e.g. Pokemon battles). The reactions to the energies vary tremendously, from type advantage to evolution (stone, location, time of day, etc.). They can also vary by region based on the prevailing energy of that area. Megastones are believed to have been created by a crystal’s exposure to “Mega Energy” during the war in Kalos. And now, in Alola, Z-crystals are thought to be crystals exposed to the energy of the Tapus.

The region of Myna is no exception.

Beneath its temperate landscape, vast crystal caverns vein outward to the four corners of the region. Like water from a spring, energy from deep within the earth flows through these veins and gives the region its vibrancy. The Mynan ancients were aware of this energy, how it was inside and affected all living things, and how it could be a life spring, but was also in constant flux.

Characters
Characters.png

In Pokemon Millennium, you can play as one of two characters, Julia or Jullian to which live on Seren Island off the coast of Myna, both grew up there at a young age with their parents until one day his/her father decided to leave on an adventure of his own in order to become champion, word says that the boat to the mainland never made it, or got lost at sea heading for a completely different region. But the world may never know what happened to it. They have a goal to become a champion and claim the title that their father never got a chance to claim.
Violet_profile_written.png

Violet is your first ever rival, originally from Fengard, her family moved to Seren Isle to let Violet partake in the Poketrainer school located there.

Clover_profile.png

Clover, your second rival. Clover grew up along side you and your other rival, Violet. She will join you on her journey with her trusty Conifur and assist you throughout the challenges of the region.

Prof.png

Professor Acacia joins in on your new adventure! Her intentions are the normal for you as her aid, to have you go around collecting Pokemon for her in the new world as she stands by supporting you along the way. Uncover mysteries that she was unable to find, and secrets that stayed deep within the terrain.

Team Luminous
Leader: Lady Nova
Admins (role): Taurus (Supplies), Libra (R & D), Pisces (Recruiting), Leo (Aid Outreach)
Symbol: “The Wishing Star” – derived from the symbol of the “Order of the Star” (star in title logo), an ancient group that researched and honored Jirachi.

Founded by a woman called, “Lady Nova”, TL is a primarily humanitarian group focused on helping less fortunate people and Pokemon, and bringing awareness to the region’s inequality that the Pokemon League fails to deal with or even admit to. Most members are good-hearted individuals who believe in the cause, but the inner circle of admins is comprised of people Nova has personally rescued or aided in some way. Caspian (Pisces), for example, is her younger brother.

The ultimate goal of Nova and TL is to create a better, more utopian world by awakening Jirachi and wishing for humans to be granted (cursed with?) empathy—so that every person could feel the pain they cause to others, including Pokemon.

This dream for a better world awakened in Nova when her parents were arrested for being spies for Team Rocket. They were then killed when the prison holding them collapsed due to a rampaging Gyrardos following a newbie trainer into town. While the news was abuzz about the damage done and how it was lucky only inmates were injured, there was no word about the trainer’s irresponsibility, punishment, or how the incident could have been prevented. The confusion this caused, exacerbated by the fact that no adult would explain it to her, haunted her mind for the years she and Caspian stayed at the local orphanage.

To help the siblings in their grief, one of the caretakers (an ex-librarian) would read old myths to them as bedtime stories. Nova’s personal favorite was the Legend of Vernyll and Jirachi’s Wish. She would spend hours after lights-out staring into the stars imagining how she would make the world better if she was given one of Jirachi’s wishes. It of course came as an utter disappointment when she learned that Jirachi only awakens every thousand years, and she would need 500 more years before being able to make that wish. Still, even after she took custody of her brother and left the orphanage, the dream remained a tiny spark in her heart.

In lieu of world change, Nova took up an assistant position at a Pokemon Center where she found great joy in helping needy Pokemon and hearing their trainers’ stories. As she grew older, this help evolved into advice and consul, especially for trainers inept at battling or those that got caught in the crossfire. A few even became close comrades she would tend to if they ever found themselves in a hard spot. Of these, three would claim their seats in her Court:

Jayda, a highly disciplined but stubborn trainer who hates using badges as a sign of superiority—she would go to teach Nova and brother how to battle. Later is known as Taurus.
Aidan, a goof-off class clown that got kicked out of trainer school for imitating (accurately) their strict instructor, but can’t find the courage to tell his parents—he’s actually the most talented trainer on the team but downplays it, making Nova very fond of him. Later is known as Leo.
Ava came to Nova after having a nasty run-in with the wild Solroc she was studying as a graduate student. It was Ava who awakened the spark inside Nova. “It’s possible,” is all that needed said. Later is known as Libra.

From there they all agreed to secretly work towards a common goal—Nova’s dream of being the “guiding light” towards a kinder world. To honor this dream, they designed their logo to symbolize the wishing star that inspired it.

Region
Map.png

Welcome to Myna, your new home! Explore and capture wild Pokemon to your full extent, find rare and new ones. Find Pokemon from all around the world here as you discover new areas and unveil the secrets!

Features

The game has various features. Here's just a list explaining what they all are!
- Pokemon Following

-New Regional Dex full of various new Pokemon

- Redone customized UI

- Pokemon types up to Gen 8

- Up to 50-60 Fakemon

- Much, much more to come.

Screenshots (currently working on new ones!)

Graphics/Tiles:
WesleyFG
mike39201
Pokemon-Diamond
kizemaru-kurunosuke
DaNerdyDude
KageNoSensai
keh-ven
anutter
EpicDay
Thurpoke
UltimoSpriter
ForeverxShottyBattle
Dewitty
Eli
Lilatraube
AceRidley406 - Move animation Reference
Rayquaza-Dot (Ben)
Maruno
Noscium/Layell
Layell
Branflakes325
Noscium, RedRooster
Wobblebuns
Bynine
Arkeis
Legitimate Username (Actual username)
Wyverii, Mos_Quitoxe
aXl
TeraVolt
Dleep
shawn_frost
chimcharsfireworkd
CrazyNinjaGuy (CNG)
thatssowitty
Luka S.J. - EBS Graphics
CoolStoryBroBat
Quanyails
Noscium
Help-14
NikNaks93
xpharetra
DuckFarm
Kyle-Dove
Rverah-duh
SpeedDialg
Alucus
Minorthreat0987
TyranitarDark
PrinceLegendario
BoomXBig
TakaiOfTheFire
GameFreak
PokeCheck.org
Tebited15
Spriters-Resource
TallysX
Percy and GoGoat1
akizakura16
SirMalo
Wolf - Pokemon OW
Stec - Pokemon Sprites + tiles (edited)
Squip - Redesign of Vernyll, sprites for various Pokemon
Gen 4 OW Sprites by:
Neo-Spriteman
VanillaSunshine
PurpleZaffre & Maicerochico
AtomicReactor

Scripts:
Maruno - Essentials
FL - Essentials
Rayd12smitty
Luka S.J. - EBS
Dragonnite
Marin
Toby
Kotaro
Boonzeet
ThatWelshOne_
GolisopodUser (Made and updated primary scripts in game! Thank you)

Audio/Music:
Hydra
Topas-Art
cjshrimpy
Kavaski

Special Thanks to:
Rayquaza-Dot
Rayd12smitty
BadSamaritan
Marin
Frog (on discord)

GEN 8 PROJECT
  • Battler Sprites:
    • Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites - veekun
    • Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
    • Gen 7 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
    • Gen 8 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project
  • Overworld Sprites
    • Gen 6+ Berry Tree Overworlds - Anarlaurendil
    • Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
    • Gen 7 Pokemon Overworlds - Larry Turbo, princess-pheonix
    • Gen 8 Pokemon Overworlds - SageDeoxys, Wolfang62, LarryTurbo, tammyclaydon
    • Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer, LarryTurbo
  • Icon Sprites
    • Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Alaguesia, harveydentmd
    • Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
    • Gen 8 Icon Sprites - Larry Turbo, Leparagon
    • Shiny Icon Sprites - StarrWolf, Pokemon Shattered Light Team
  • Cry Credits:
    • Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries - Rhyden
    • Gen 7 Pokemon Cries - Marin, Rhyden
    • Gen 8 Pokemon Cries - Zeak6464
  • Script Credits:
    • Golisopod User, Luka S.J.
  • Compilation of Resources:
    • Golisopod User, UberDunsparce

Team:​

Artist(s): SeraCross, Ali, Stec
Musician(s):
Mappers:
Storyboard: SeraCross, Me, Kai
Scripter: None (in need!)​

Recruitment:​

We're always looking for someone new to come and join the team! Feel free to see if you can do any of these! And even if you can't, ask to join for whatever you'd like to learn about! This project is meant to be a collaboration of ideas from the community itself! - We no longer need any artists, writers or composers for now.

1. We're currently in the need of spriters. These spriters will be tasked with making overworlds for characters and Pokemon. The Pokemon are fakemon developed by the team and mainly Sera. Sera has done a great job designing all of these and it would be nice to be able to get them done in game fully!

1.5. Spriters will also be tasked with making battle sprites for the fakemon as well!

2. A Scritper, having two scripters would be lovely, currently the one we have out of the bunch is M3rein who is also caught up on a bunch of other things while being on vacation for three weeks (currently in effect at the time of posting this.) We would love to have another one who can do advanced things, clean up code, modify existing codes, and so on.

3. Tilers. Or.. Tileset creators? Whatever you wanna call them. We're looking for people who would be willing to work on making Gen 4 style overworlds in a Pseudo-3D style. These would be new tiles specifically for maps without tiles or a proper set up.
If you want to join contact the team!

Fohlen#9063
Or in the group for the game itself!
Join us!

Pokemon belongs to Game Freak/Nintendo! RPG Maker belongs to Enterbrain! This is a non-profit fan game. Please support Nintendo and Game Freak by purchasing actual copies of Pokemon! The current release is Pokemon Sun and Moon! Support them!​

Last edited:

Taq

Sandwich Master
This looks neat so far. Time for my opinions, yay...

I like the Artwork you have for the title, it looks nice and I hope it fits with the Region's aesthetic!
The main protagonist designs are pretty nice, I like that the have a flying secondary shirt over the normal one, I like the girl's secondary shirt's colors more though. I am not a fan of Leon's hair mix but it's fine and not an issue.
I like the new interphase/UI for the game, they look pretty spiffy and impressive.
You say your going to have fakemon, I hope that means new starters and legendaries because I usually see those as the almost bare minimum.
Also I am kinda Happy you will use Jirachi, not many mythical Pokemon are used well in the games especially the "pixies".
The only gripe is the region map, it looks a bit simple and I don't think it looks like much art wise but shape wise it's good (is it based on any real world location?)

Overall, I have high hopes and am hoping for a great adventure!

Last edited:

AnonymousHominus

Rookie
This looks awesome! I really love the region map and especially the new UI, it looks amazing. The tileset you're using looks really good and just from the snippet of route 1, I can tell the maps are gonna be really good. I wish you luck on the project and hopefully one day I will get to play it.

Fohlen

Reworking my game life
This looks awesome! I really love the region map and especially the new UI, it looks amazing. The tileset you're using looks really good and just from the snippet of route 1, I can tell the maps are gonna be really good. I wish you luck on the project and hopefully one day I will get to play it.

The route is actually more than complete when it comes down to events and grass, it was missing a lot of things when the picture was taken and used

Fohlen

Reworking my game life
seren_island_by_fohlenetech-dbkq82f.png

It's finally time for an update, small, short, and sweet. But here it is.
As you might be able to tell the game is going through a graphics overhaul, to be much more vibrant and colorful, one of the main things to focus on when it came to graphics was the coloration, style, and direction. We focused on making it much more colorful and a lot better and more pleasing to look at while following through with the Generation 4 Style of graphics, while mixing in a little bit of Pokemon Black and White style trees. There isn't too much to say about the update in a whole but it would be greatly appreciated if feedback was given on the game's change in style. Please ignore the errors in the map itself, the exporter I am using didn't like the way everything was layered out!​

Bean

Green Bean
This game looks great! By the way, in the item descriptions, it say "Pok mon". I don't know if this has been fixed.

Mozart

Annoying Twit
Love the art/style you've got going for the game! I look forward to being able to try out a demo when it comes :3

clockstops

Trainer
Really liking the feel of this game. The graphics look amazing, along with the UI, the characters seem interesting and the Fakemon are high quality. Can't wait for this game to come out.

Maor80

Cooltrainer
Will the starters be a fakemons? If so how they look like ? And who are the three fakemons drawn ? Under where is wroten pokemon milneuim

Kudara

Rookie
The map looks amazing! How did you make the 2.5D?! Its exactly like in HGSS! Amazing! Plot wise sounds interesting hope it plays out well! Cant wait for an actual deno to play!

PKMN03

Rookie
Hey, it’s PKMN here, with a quick little update saying that we're in search of someone who would be willing to do things like overworlds, tiles, along with in game battle sprites, and animation. If that’s you, then come join the discord located below and sign up! Hope to see you here soon!

Discord: https://discord.gg/HSK8bNM

Fohlen

Reworking my game life
Hi Guys - I’m currently working on a massive update for this thread, please stay tuned. Can’t wait to share new information regarding Wings of Season! (Formerly known as Pokemon Millennium)

StarWolff

Cooltrainer
Oh my, this game surely brought my attention, I love the seasons legendary, how come that we don't have one yet!? I really hope to see this game being sucessful
Btw, when I saw "komala coffee" I tought on Kopi Luwak (I remembered it was made by kowalas, my bad) XD

Last edited:

Fohlen

Reworking my game life
yeet.gif
I know this isn't much currently, please forgive me while I get new maps and events made to update the page further

The cave vibes are improving, I have been hard at work with the small crew we currently have to get more information out - here is something I worked on today. We are looking for someone who can do tilesets and sprite work, if anyone is interested feel free to join the discord or add me
Fohlen#0101
Join us!

pizzataco890

Trainer
View attachment 10118
Region Legendary
Vernyll, the Equinox Pokemon, is known as the “Pokemon that brings the seasons” by controlling the four directional winds. It was the appearance of Vernyll and its seasonal migration that stabilized the region’s climate and brought about Myna’s current prosperity. In its honor, the ancients built five temples: four in areas where Vernyll was commonly seen during each of the seasons—these would be the North, South, East, and West Temples—and one at the peak of the tallest mountain where Vernyll was said to roost. Inside each of the four directional temples, a large crystal shard was kept at its center. These shards are imbued with great energy and, according to ancient texts, are pieces of the crystal egg Vernyll hatched from. But, such treasures became targets for those with selfish intentions. Thus, guardians were chosen to protect the temple with the help of their Pokemon companions. These were the region’s first “Elite Four”. Word spread of their strength, and soon many flocked to the temples for a chance to prove themselves in battle. The crystal became a relic, while the real prize became the chance to battle Vernyll itself atop the Sky Temple. Should the trainer defeat all four guardians, and Vernyll acknowledge their strength, they would then be granted a seat on the region’s council. After centuries, this would become what is currently the Pokemon League.
This game was made using RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials.

Story/Lore
Energy is everywhere—the sun, electricity, the core of the Earth, even living things can emit large amounts of it under particular circumstances (e.g. Pokemon battles). The reactions to the energies vary tremendously, from type advantage to evolution (stone, location, time of day, etc.). They can also vary by region based on the prevailing energy of that area. Megastones are believed to have been created by a crystal’s exposure to “Mega Energy” during the war in Kalos. And now, in Alola, Z-crystals are thought to be crystals exposed to the energy of the Tapus.

The region of Myna is no exception.

Beneath its temperate landscape, vast crystal caverns vein outward to the four corners of the region. Like water from a spring, energy from deep within the earth flows through these veins and gives the region its vibrancy. The Mynan ancients were aware of this energy, how it was inside and affected all living things, and how it could be a life spring, but was also in constant flux.

Characters
Characters.png

In Pokemon Millennium, you can play as one of two characters, Julia or Jullian to which live on Seren Island off the coast of Myna, both grew up there at a young age with their parents until one day his/her father decided to leave on an adventure of his own in order to become champion, word says that the boat to the mainland never made it, or got lost at sea heading for a completely different region. But the world may never know what happened to it. They have a goal to become a champion and claim the title that their father never got a chance to claim.
Violet_profile_written.png

Violet is your first ever rival, originally from Fengard, her family moved to Seren Isle to let Violet partake in the Poketrainer school located there.

Clover_profile.png

Clover, your second rival. Clover grew up along side you and your other rival, Violet. She will join you on her journey with her trusty Conifur and assist you throughout the challenges of the region.

Prof.png

Professor Acacia joins in on your new adventure! Her intentions are the normal for you as her aid, to have you go around collecting Pokemon for her in the new world as she stands by supporting you along the way. Uncover mysteries that she was unable to find, and secrets that stayed deep within the terrain.

Team Luminous
Leader: Lady Nova
Admins (role): Taurus (Supplies), Libra (R & D), Pisces (Recruiting), Leo (Aid Outreach)
Symbol: “The Wishing Star” – derived from the symbol of the “Order of the Star” (star in title logo), an ancient group that researched and honored Jirachi.

Founded by a woman called, “Lady Nova”, TL is a primarily humanitarian group focused on helping less fortunate people and Pokemon, and bringing awareness to the region’s inequality that the Pokemon League fails to deal with or even admit to. Most members are good-hearted individuals who believe in the cause, but the inner circle of admins is comprised of people Nova has personally rescued or aided in some way. Caspian (Pisces), for example, is her younger brother.

The ultimate goal of Nova and TL is to create a better, more utopian world by awakening Jirachi and wishing for humans to be granted (cursed with?) empathy—so that every person could feel the pain they cause to others, including Pokemon.

This dream for a better world awakened in Nova when her parents were arrested for being spies for Team Rocket. They were then killed when the prison holding them collapsed due to a rampaging Gyrardos following a newbie trainer into town. While the news was abuzz about the damage done and how it was lucky only inmates were injured, there was no word about the trainer’s irresponsibility, punishment, or how the incident could have been prevented. The confusion this caused, exacerbated by the fact that no adult would explain it to her, haunted her mind for the years she and Caspian stayed at the local orphanage.

To help the siblings in their grief, one of the caretakers (an ex-librarian) would read old myths to them as bedtime stories. Nova’s personal favorite was the Legend of Vernyll and Jirachi’s Wish. She would spend hours after lights-out staring into the stars imagining how she would make the world better if she was given one of Jirachi’s wishes. It of course came as an utter disappointment when she learned that Jirachi only awakens every thousand years, and she would need 500 more years before being able to make that wish. Still, even after she took custody of her brother and left the orphanage, the dream remained a tiny spark in her heart.

In lieu of world change, Nova took up an assistant position at a Pokemon Center where she found great joy in helping needy Pokemon and hearing their trainers’ stories. As she grew older, this help evolved into advice and consul, especially for trainers inept at battling or those that got caught in the crossfire. A few even became close comrades she would tend to if they ever found themselves in a hard spot. Of these, three would claim their seats in her Court:

Jayda, a highly disciplined but stubborn trainer who hates using badges as a sign of superiority—she would go to teach Nova and brother how to battle. Later is known as Taurus.
Aidan, a goof-off class clown that got kicked out of trainer school for imitating (accurately) their strict instructor, but can’t find the courage to tell his parents—he’s actually the most talented trainer on the team but downplays it, making Nova very fond of him. Later is known as Leo.
Ava came to Nova after having a nasty run-in with the wild Solroc she was studying as a graduate student. It was Ava who awakened the spark inside Nova. “It’s possible,” is all that needed said. Later is known as Libra.

From there they all agreed to secretly work towards a common goal—Nova’s dream of being the “guiding light” towards a kinder world. To honor this dream, they designed their logo to symbolize the wishing star that inspired it.

Region
Map.png

Welcome to Myna, your new home! Explore and capture wild Pokemon to your full extent, find rare and new ones. Find Pokemon from all around the world here as you discover new areas and unveil the secrets!

Features

The game has various features. Here's just a list explaining what they all are!
- Pokemon Following

-New Regional Dex full of various new Pokemon

- Redone customized UI

- Pokemon types up to Gen 8

- Up to 50-60 Fakemon

- Much, much more to come.

Screenshots (currently working on new ones!)

Graphics/Tiles:
WesleyFG
mike39201
Pokemon-Diamond
kizemaru-kurunosuke
DaNerdyDude
KageNoSensai
keh-ven
anutter
EpicDay
Thurpoke
UltimoSpriter
ForeverxShottyBattle
Dewitty
Eli
Lilatraube
AceRidley406 - Move animation Reference
Rayquaza-Dot (Ben)
Maruno
Noscium/Layell
Layell
Branflakes325
Noscium, RedRooster
Wobblebuns
Bynine
Arkeis
Legitimate Username (Actual username)
Wyverii, Mos_Quitoxe
aXl
TeraVolt
Dleep
shawn_frost
chimcharsfireworkd
CrazyNinjaGuy (CNG)
thatssowitty
Luka S.J. - EBS Graphics
CoolStoryBroBat
Quanyails
Noscium
Help-14
NikNaks93
xpharetra
DuckFarm
Kyle-Dove
Rverah-duh
SpeedDialg
Alucus
Minorthreat0987
TyranitarDark
PrinceLegendario
BoomXBig
TakaiOfTheFire
GameFreak
PokeCheck.org
Tebited15
Spriters-Resource

Scripts:
Maruno - Essentials
FL - Essentials
Rayd12smitty
Luka S.J. - EBS
Dragonnite
Marin
Toby

Audio/Music:
Hydra
Topas-Art
cjshrimpy
Kavaski

Special Thanks to:
Rayquaza-Dot
Rayd12smitty
BadSamaritan
Marin
Frog (on discord)

Team:​

Artist(s): SeraCross, Ali, Stec
Musician(s):
Mappers:
Storyboard: SeraCross, Me, Kai
Scripter: None (in need!)​

Recruitment:​

We're always looking for someone new to come and join the team! Feel free to see if you can do any of these! And even if you can't, ask to join for whatever you'd like to learn about! This project is meant to be a collaboration of ideas from the community itself! - We no longer need any artists, writers or composers for now.

1. We're currently in the need of spriters. These spriters will be tasked with making overworlds for characters and Pokemon. The Pokemon are fakemon developed by the team and mainly Sera. Sera has done a great job designing all of these and it would be nice to be able to get them done in game fully!

1.5. Spriters will also be tasked with making battle sprites for the fakemon as well!

2. A Scritper, having two scripters would be lovely, currently the one we have out of the bunch is M3rein who is also caught up on a bunch of other things while being on vacation for three weeks (currently in effect at the time of posting this.) We would love to have another one who can do advanced things, clean up code, modify existing codes, and so on.

3. Tilers. Or.. Tileset creators? Whatever you wanna call them. We're looking for people who would be willing to work on making Gen 4 style overworlds in a Pseudo-3D style. These would be new tiles specifically for maps without tiles or a proper set up.
If you want to join contact the team!

Fohlen#0101
Or in the group for the game itself!
Join us!

Pokemon belongs to Game Freak/Nintendo! RPG Maker belongs to Enterbrain! This is a non-profit fan game. Please support Nintendo and Game Freak by purchasing actual copies of Pokemon! The current release is Pokemon Sun and Moon! Support them!​

Let me know if you need any game tested free to help out within the game. to find issues or bugs in the game. Btw my discord is pizzatacoburger1234#1195 if you want to contact me. Also I'm really experienced in testing games.

Fohlen

Reworking my game life
Been a little bit since I've updated, but - today I bring to you a new update!
Today I'll be introducing the 3 starters for the game.
Starters.png

Props to Stec and Squippy on Discord for the sprites
Introducing, Dartlet, Piseas and Puddy!
Three wonderful starters thought up and designed by both SeraCross and I, Darlet is a grass/flying type, it's primary stats focus on speed. Piseas is a Ice/Water type starter focused on defensive tactics. Puddy is a fire/ground type, focused on attack and doing damage to the opponent.

I also would like to show off the introduction to the game.
intro.gif

Last edited:

Fohlen

Reworking my game life
Laurel_profile.png

Hi there, today I'll be introducing Orchard Owner and Gym Leader, Laurel. Laurel is the first leader you'll encounter in the game. How will you encounter her? She will be located at her personalized gym located next to an Apill orchard in Everglen City. As you approach her gym and enter, you'll realize the gym is empty. Laurel is out currently trying to fulfill a last minute berry harvest for a known company. You will have to search the orchard in order to battle her and get your badge. During your time on the orchard, you will face trainers panicking to collect berries, your job is to battle them and inch closer to Laurel.

We are still recruiting for sprite artists and otherwise on our recruitment thread and here. If interested in joining the team or discord, click the discord link below.
Fohlen#9063
Discord

Fohlen

Reworking my game life
We're back in action!
I'm sorry for no post or update for the past two weeks - I have been living out of a camper up until recent. But we began progressing again - slowly but surely, we're still searching for a sprite artist to assist in the game if anyone is interested. But here's a progress update!
Leon_profile.png

Meet Leon! The third rival you'll encounter in the game! Having just moved from Graystone City, he's still adjusting to small island life. But despite his distant demeanor, he's quick to defend the people and values he holds dear. And thanks to his researcher mother, his knowledge and quick-thinking makes him both a valuable teammate and challenging rival. Unfortunately, his strong sense of independence causes Violet much grief. - Short description written by Sera.

As well, have a look at the second city and first gym location in the game!
exported.png

Design is not final - but this is Heartwood City, this small city is home to the first gym in the game - where the player will obtain their first badge! As slated earlier, you'll realize the gym is empty. Laurel is out currently trying to fulfill a last minute berry harvest for a known company. You will have to search the orchard in order to battle her and get your badge. During your time on the orchard, you will face trainers panicking to collect berries, your job is to battle them and inch closer to Laurel.

Gyms will have a more personalized design based off the typing - not only on the inside but the outside as well!​

Fohlen

Reworking my game life
Today I'm introducing two new lines; Endorfin and Melodee!
Endorfin is meant to be cute and cuddly at first, splitting into 2 evolutions depending on where you catch one! The Endorfin caught from the ocean will split into Nymfin the Water/Dragon type and the other Endorfin caught in the riverside will evolve into a Water/Psychic Type version of Nymfin!
Endorfin_Profile.png
Nymfin_Ocean_Profile.png

Nymfin_River_Profile.png

Melodee is a chorus bird Pokémon, they tend to sing often and even have their own counterpart in the game! - This counter part tends to steal from Melodee. More to come soon on that line.
Melodee_Profile.png
Ospera_Profile.png

Maestrom_Profile.png

Reintroduction to two starters! - Meet Dartlet and Puddy! Two of the 3 starters featured in Wings of Season!

Dartlet_profile.png
Puddy_Profile.png

Finally! Last but not least (and my personal favorite!)
Conifur is a prominently featured Pokémon in the game! Being the pre-evolution to Grimlock (the professors personal Pokémon of choice)
The player will face Conifur and Grimlock throughout their adventure, this Pokémon is the staple of Clovers team!
Conifur_Profile.png

Fohlen

Reworking my game life

Hi guys! I just wanted to post the last starter - and probably the cutest one of the bunch for the starter trio, Piseas! I haven't got much to say about Piseas, just wanted to make a quick post to share it. I can tell you right now the stats for these starters will end up being along the lines of:

Dartlet: Speed, glass-cannon
Puddy: Attack focused
Piseas: A tank, with a special new and unique ability when it evolves!
Piseas_Profile.png

Back