• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
BW Storage System

Resource BW Storage System 1.0

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
DeepBlue PacificWaves submitted a new resource:

BW Storage System - This is a modification of the default Storage System in Essentials that mimics the UI from Gen V.

Introduction

The following resource is a script that adapts the Storage System UI used in the Gen V games, Pokémon Black & White, to Pokémon Essentials v18.x.

Compatibility

This script support Only Pokémon Essentials version 18.x. It also works with Generation 8 Project for Essentials v18 and v18.1 (Scripts, PBS and More), ZUD Plugin, and...

Read more about this resource...

lan vuhoang

Novice
Could you upgrade everything to v19?

I think the hardest thing was conerting them from RGSS to mkxp-z, but I believe in you.

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Could you upgrade everything to v19?

I think the hardest thing was conerting them from RGSS to mkxp-z, but I believe in you.
Don't worry, I'm working on updating my BW Scripts to v19. When it's done, I'll post it in each respective thread the updated version

Last edited:

DeepBlue PacificWaves

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Okay, could you be faster? B2W2 Bag and BW Save Screen was already ported to v19.
In my country, there is a saying: "Hurriedness is the enemy of perfection."

With that said, when the update is done, I will release it here like everybody else is doing. Until there, I would recommend more patience.

Demanding it every day will not make me work faster, it actually can slow me down since I would have to stop my work to answer anyone who asked me "When will you release the next update"

That's why I will ignore further questions about the release of the next update.

Ah, and one more thing. If someone wants something to happen, I don't think that dictating it or using irony will help your case. I'm very fond of the idea that if you want something to happens and you see an opportunity to do it, then you could do it yourself. That's how I started making these BW Resources.

As long as you give the proper credits and don't claim more than you can, I'm totally fine with it. However, some actions are intolerable, especially considering the Code of Conduct of the community. So I want to remind everyone to not fall into the eagerness of the moment.

The truth is, nobody is obligated to follow other's demands, especially when they don't have any authority over the other. We work on these projects as a side hobby, but I think that some of you may agree that we have other responsibilities that may require more attention in our daily life. There are times that we must focus on other areas of our lives, such as school, college, work, family, relationships, social life, etc. and we don't have time for other things, like side hobbies

I hope that you can understand and patiently wait for the required changes to be implemented. I promise I'll everything in my reach to update it the soon as I can, but sometimes, life happens and you can't help but follow its flow. In the meantime, why don't you work on other aspects of your project, like making the custom sprites/tiles, write on the story/dialogue, working on the events and variables, etc? This can make things going while people are still working on updating theirs scripts to v19. This is just my advice though.

Hope y'all are doing well.

lan vuhoang

Novice
In my country, there is a saying: "Hurriedness is the enemy of perfection."

With that said, when the update is done, I will release it here like everybody else is doing. Until there, I would recommend more patience.

Demanding it every day will not make me work faster, it actually can slow me down since I would have to stop my work to answer anyone who asked me "When will you release the next update"

That's why I will ignore further questions about the release of the next update.

Ah, and one more thing. If someone wants something to happen, I don't think that dictating it or using irony will help your case. I'm very fond of the idea that if you want something to happens and you see an opportunity to do it, then you could do it yourself. That's how I started making these BW Resources.

As long as you give the proper credits and don't claim more than you can, I'm totally fine with it. However, some actions are intolerable, especially considering the Code of Conduct of the community. So I want to remind everyone to not fall into the eagerness of the moment.

The truth is, nobody is obligated to follow other's demands, especially when they don't have any authority over the other. We work on these projects as a side hobby, but I think that some of you may agree that we have other responsibilities that may require more attention in our daily life. There are times that we must focus on other areas of our lives, such as school, college, work, family, relationships, social life, etc. and we don't have time for other things, like side hobbies

I hope that you can understand and patiently wait for the required changes to be implemented. I promise I'll everything in my reach to update it the soon as I can, but sometimes, life happens and you can't help but follow its flow. In the meantime, why don't you work on other aspects of your project, like making the custom sprites/tiles, write on the story/dialogue, working on the events and variables, etc? This can make things going while people are still working on updating theirs scripts to v19. This is just my advice though.

Hope y'all are doing well.
Okay. Good luck.
Try to make something for your project like storyline, mapping, or edit scripts.
I'm not gonna make a project.

DeepBlue PacificWaves

DeepBlue PacificWaves updated BW Storage System with a new update entry:

Support to v19 Added

How's it going, everybody?

So, it's been a busy week but I finally managed to get some time to work on my script's compatibility to v19. Today I bring to you guys BW Storage System updated to the newest Pokémon Essentials Version 19. It now uses the new Plugin Configuration, so you don't need to paste it on the Script Editor anymore.

Not much has changed, though I must mention a small fix. While testing v19, I've received the warning libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Kamkam10302005

Novice
How do you change the maximum amount of storage boxes? I added in some fakemon, and now I have more pokemon than I have storage boxes. Also, I'm using the 18.1 version of the script.

DeepBlue PacificWaves

How do you change the maximum amount of storage boxes? I added in some fakemon, and now I have more pokemon than I have storage boxes. Also, I'm using the 18.1 version of the script.

Yo, sorry for the late reply. You can change the amount of boxes using the code NUM_STORAGE_BOXES = X, where X is the amount of boxes that you want, in the Settings Script of your project.

PorousMist

Novice
Great script! The only problem is that for some bizarre reason, my game is not reading the script at all, as if it is not even there despite the plugin is in the proper folder (I am using v19.1 btw).

How does one fix this issue?

PorousMist

Novice
Great script! The only problem is that for some bizarre reason, my game is not reading the script at all, as if it is not even there despite the plugin is in the proper folder (I am using v19.1 btw).

How does one fix this issue?
Edit: Nevermind, it was a compiling bug that needed to be fixed with Maruno's hotfix plugin. My bad!

TheDizzy1

Novice
Is there anything that I’m missing? I was testing everything and it’s working great, but when I went to the item storage, it went to the default essentials item storage. Does this script support the item storage section of the computer?

DeepBlue PacificWaves

DeepBlue PacificWaves updated BW Storage System with a new update entry:

Support to Pokémon Essentials v20.1 added!!!

Quick update here:

The BW Storage System has been now updated to the new v20.1 of Essentials, with a new UI: The Item Storage System.

0wryZlQ.png

What do y'all think? Does it fit the style of Gen V? Let me know in the comments, if it pleases you =D

Read the rest of this update entry...

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Back