• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Battle Debug Menu v18.1 1.0.1.0

Hollow_Ego

Cooltrainer
Hollow_Ego submitted a new resource:

Battle Debug Menu v18.1 - Debugging battles with an easy-to-use menu

Battle Debug Menu

Thanks to Maruno for adding a hook, if you want to call it that, for adding a debug menu that can be used in battle! This makes it a lot easier to add this whole thing to existing projects.

Ever tested a new ability or move for your game and hat to restart the battle over and over just because the conditions were just not quite right? Or wanted to simulate a specific situation and couldn't get the AI to put...

Read more about this resource...

Thunder

Novice
Script 'Debug_Battle_Constants' line 94: NameError occurred.
uninitialized constant PBEffects::LashOut

I'm pretty sure you just assumed that everyone would have the Gen 8 stuff and didn't put in a check to skip over it if it didn't exist.

Also, what's the Backup file for?

Last edited:

Hollow_Ego

Cooltrainer
Script 'Debug_Battle_Constants' line 94: NameError occurred.
uninitialized constant PBEffects::LashOut

I'm pretty sure you just assumed that everyone would have the Gen 8 stuff and didn't put in a check to skip over it if it didn't exist.

Also, what's the Backup file for?
Thanks for letting me know about the Gen 8 stuff. I was under the impression that the project I was working in didn't have any modifications related to battles. Guess I was wrong. I will post an updated version asap.

The backup file doesn't actually belong there and will be removed from the next release.

Back