• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Egg Hatcher

Resource Egg Hatcher 1.1

Kyu

Novice
Kyu submitted a new resource:

Egg Hatcher - An egg hatcher to store up to 6 eggs without taking spaces from your party

View attachment 3299
Authors: Kyu and Clara
Compatible with: v16, v17 and v18.1​

Overview
This script adds to the game an egg hatcher which allows the player to take alongside him up to 6 eggs without taking spaces from your team.
Once available to the player it will ask if they want to send newly obtained eggs directly to the hatcher.
It is fully plug and play and can be either given as an object or called via script...

Read more about this resource...

A. Wilde Dove

Rookie
Question: What happens once the eggs hatch? Do you they join your party? Or can they stay there (in the hatcher) until you get to a PKMN Center?

Kyu

Novice
Question: What happens once the eggs hatch? Do you they join your party? Or can they stay there (in the hatcher) until you get to a PKMN Center?
It will ask if you want to add it to your party or send it to the PC

Kyu

Novice

Kyu

Novice

sorryjzargo

Novice
Are you supposed to be able to put an egg into the hatcher directly from the daycare? It's not working for me. I'm using v19.1

Ashtastic

Rookie
Hello! I've added your plugin to my project and enjoyed the interaction with it. I'm using the B2W2 UI plugins on top of it and the base UI for the Egg Hatcher didn't quite match the theme. I've sat down and created a background that somewhat matches the B2W2 style a bit more and thought I'd share it here for others to use as well!

If you want me to take it down or anything feel free to notice me of it!

Also, many thanks for making this great quality of life upgrade!

Aligatueur

Novice
Heyah !
Sorry to dump a thread (again)

I'm working on some game based on egg hatching only, and I've to admit this script is really fitting the theme. Thanks a lot for that first <3
However, I've a question : Could it be possible to make that item to make the egg steps to increase in a passive way ? Based on the time rather than the steps ?

Thanks a lot !

ardicoozer

Cooltrainer
Hello! I've added your plugin to my project and enjoyed the interaction with it. I'm using the B2W2 UI plugins on top of it and the base UI for the Egg Hatcher didn't quite match the theme. I've sat down and created a background that somewhat matches the B2W2 style a bit more and thought I'd share it here for others to use as well!

If you want me to take it down or anything feel free to notice me of it!

Also, many thanks for making this great quality of life upgrade!

Where you get a BW UI plugins?

Bergium

Bergium#0216
More information, and what you have doing
So i know what might be the problem
I will be honest, i forhaven forgotten all about this plugin

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
More information, and what you have doing
So i know what might be the problem
I will be honest, i forhaven forgotten all about this plugin
It looks like it's intended to prompt adding to the hatcher upon taking eggs out of the daycare but it doesn't seem to be working? I could be wrong.

Bergium

Bergium#0216
Okay, what plugins are you using and are you running v20.1?
Then i will look into this

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
Okay, what plugins are you using and are you running v20.1?
Then i will look into this
I apologize. I took a fresh look at the one in the download and it's a bit different than what I was looking at. Apparently I had tried in the past and got sidetracked and lost track of it. I figured it all out, though. The original script works great. My issue. 😅

ardicoozer

Cooltrainer
i got error after open a Incubator,
Code:
Expand Collapse Copy
[Pokémon Essentials version 21.1]
[v21.1 Hotfixes 1.0.6]

Exception: TypeError

Backtrace:
RPG_Cache:127:in `initialize'
RPG_Cache:127:in `initialize'
[Incubator] incubator.rb:31:in `initialize'
[Incubator] incubator.rb:145:in `new'
[Incubator] incubator.rb:145:in `block in refresh'
[Incubator] incubator.rb:136:in `each'
[Incubator] incubator.rb:136:in `refresh'
[Incubator] incubator.rb:128:in `initialize'
[Incubator] incubator.rb:386:in `new'
[Incubator] incubator.rb:386:in `openIncubator'[\code]

snapper-kins

Rookie
Has anyone managed to get this Plugin to work with v21.1? I made the leap to finally upgrade from v20.1.

If not it's okay, I'll figure it out somehow. But I thought I'd ask

Back