• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Il1dan's Type Icons for Essentials

Resource Il1dan's Type Icons for Essentials 2021-03-30

BiggusWeeabus

"What's so funny about Biggus Dickus?"
BiggusWeeabus submitted a new resource:

Il1dan's Type Icons - Custom il1dan Type Icons

Some people familiar with GBA Rom Hacking may know know these Summary Type icons. I wanted to use them for my Essentials game and figured out some people might want them too, so here it is.

Note: the colors of some types are edited, because due to the GBA palette limitations, some icons originally had dual background colors instead of a single one.

Read more about this resource...

GalarianZapdos

Novice

Attachments

• types.png
    types.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 189

BiggusWeeabus

Like the icon designs, real cool, only issue I have is the "Fighting" type abbreviation, its pretty close to the slur "f*g" or at least thats where my mind went since I've seen it abbreviated that way, I might suggest changing it to something "FIT" or perhaps "FHT"
Lol the author probably didn't realized, now i can't unsee too, so i'm definitely editing this.

BiggusWeeabus

HI YOUR ICONS ARE SOO COOL. BUT TYPE MISSING SHADOW(SHADOW IS NOT MAIN TYPE) CAN YOU MAKE IT ALSO.
BTW I INSERTED YOUR ICONS TO MY TYPES.
I HAVE ONLY DONE 4 NOW.
IF YOU LIKE TELL ME I MADE IT USING BW SUMMARY PACK TYPES.PNG
Updated!

Back