• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Blazing Bloom and Frigid Fall

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

n1ck0411

Novice
Disclaimer: This IS Lockstin and Gnoggin's fakemon region, we do have permission to use the fakemon, region, characters, etc. I can show proof if needed!

Hi there! I am the lead developer of Pokemon Blazing Bloom/Frigid Fall. The region (The Kaskade region, based on the Pacific Northwest), was created by the youtuber Lockstin and Gnoggin (see disclaimer). This project is made using Pokemon Essentials and Rpg Maker XP

Recruiting:
Composers (gen 4 or 5 style)
Spriters (for fakemon, tilesets, and overworld sprites)
Programmers (we need these a lot, for all of the weather and minigames)

This is the general plot:
You are a 19 year old trainer, who just got a job as Professor Fir's assistant. The professor asks you to deliver a package to the other professor, across the region. While on your way to deliver the package, you join the gym challenge, and also run into Amaze-All, an orginization dedicated to "making peoples lives easier and better"

Unique Features:
Weather for every type, like Cursed Winds for ghost, or Blood Moon for dark.
Combination of weather in battles (like a sunny sandstorm, or a rain with cursed winds)
New minigames
Over 50 new fakemon
New regional forms
Gen 4 graphical style

Screenshots:

Alphafalops.pngEVGzOSZVAAArNFD.pngScreenshot 2021-03-09 082711.pngScreenshot 2021-03-07 193046.png

EDIT: Added some of the sprites as images.

Last edited:

Samdeman123124

Novice
I shall watch this game closely!

PS: Do you have a Discord? I have a friend who might be able to help, but they work best on Discord.

Last edited:

pizzataco890

Trainer
Disclaimer: This IS Lockstin and Gnoggin's fakemon region, we do have permission to use the fakemon, region, characters, etc. I can show proof if needed!

Hi there! I am the lead developer of Pokemon Blazing Bloom/Frigid Fall. The region (The Kaskade region, based on the Pacific Northwest), was created by the youtuber Lockstin and Gnoggin (see disclaimer). This project is made using Pokemon Essentials and Rpg Maker XP

Recruiting:
Composers (gen 4 or 5 style)
Spriters (for fakemon, tilesets, and overworld sprites)
Programmers (we need these a lot, for all of the weather and minigames)

This is the general plot:
You are a 19 year old trainer, who just got a job as Professor Fir's assistant. The professor asks you to deliver a package to the other professor, across the region. While on your way to deliver the package, you join the gym challenge, and also run into Amaze-All, an orginization dedicated to "making peoples lives easier and better"

Unique Features:
Weather for every type, like Cursed Winds for ghost, or Blood Moon for dark.
Combination of weather in battles (like a sunny sandstorm, or a rain with cursed winds)
New minigames
Over 50 new fakemon
New regional forms
Gen 4 graphical style

Screenshots:

View attachment 2478View attachment 2479View attachment 2480View attachment 2481

^I will add to it as we get more minigames and such. The concept art was not created by me.
This fan game idea sounds cool let me know if you need any testers to help find bugs. My discord is pizza taco burger1234 my tag is #1195

n1ck0411

Novice
Bump. We are especially looking for spriters who can make overworld models and tilesets. We also need programmers and people who can help with voice acting (New feature we are adding)

xylophonemaster

Rookie
I can help but only on discord and only if there is a discord server with all the devs
I am a composer for over 2 years

Last edited:

Hexcalliber

Cooltrainer
but even he is not finish with all the fakemon and minor detail of the region how are u already making the game

Samdeman123124

Novice
I know others have responded, but we are working hard as more videos come out. We have made good progress on Fakemon sprites, though we do need trainer and overworld sprites desperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back