• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance Composer looking to help out on projects!

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DariusM

Rookie
Hello everyone, I'm Darius and I compose music, specifically for Pokemon fan-games!

I have been a part of the project Pokemon Azure for about nine months, and a composer for three years, but development has stalled a bit since my work started there and I have decided to branch out in the meantime! I have composed over thirty original scores for the game so far, and am willing to help out any other fan-game projects that are in need of a composer. My timezone is PST and I am free most days after 3pm PST.

If you would like to check out my scores and previous compositions, please visit my website below and click on any of the several sheet music thumbnails to hear the tracks:
dariusmusiccompany.org

Method of Contract:
  • Credit must be given for any and all work done for your project (or any work of mine that you use).
  • Payment will depend on the amount of scores commissioned, but as of now, all commissions are free because I am simply looking to build my portfolio; as well as to be a part of some awesome fan-games!

Types of Themes I can compose for you:
  • Battle Themes
  • Area Themes
  • Encounter Themes
  • Other (if specified)

Interested in a free consultation? Fill out the contact form on my website or reply to the post here! Alternatively, message me on discord at Darius#0002. I look forward to working with you all!

--Disclaimer--
I do not authorize the use of my original tracks/scores/compositions/arrangements in any case unless I am aware of the usage, and I am being credited for my work.

NettoHikari

Cooltrainer
Hi Darius, would you be interested in helping out with my project, Pokemon Dark Rising 3? Here is our website:

We mostly use soundtracks from other games, but there are a few cases where we would like to have custom soundtracks, so it won't really be a huge commitment or anything. You can contact me either through DM here or on Discord (NettoHikari#6501). Thanks!

DariusM

Rookie
Hi Darius, would you be interested in helping out with my project, Pokemon Dark Rising 3? Here is our website:

We mostly use soundtracks from other games, but there are a few cases where we would like to have custom soundtracks, so it won't really be a huge commitment or anything. You can contact me either through DM here or on Discord (NettoHikari#6501). Thanks!
Sure thing! I'll shoot you a message on discord soon.

Canaldolontra

Rookie
Hello guy, we need your help in making incredible game musics, pls help us, I want so much to realize my dream in making a very good fakemon game, that need good fakemons, very good game musics, very good history and much more.
Discord: https://discord.gg/WjVc23nqV2

n1ck0411

Novice
Hey there, uhhh if your compositions are still free I was wondering if you could help out with some stuff for my game, Pokemon chaos. If you need to know more, here is the thread about it: https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/3414/ . I mostly use soundtracks from other games, so I just am looking for a few (champion theme, evil team boss theme, etc. Please dm me on discord if youre interested n1ck0411 #7084 . Thank you!

DariusM

Rookie
Hey there, uhhh if your compositions are still free I was wondering if you could help out with some stuff for my game, Pokemon chaos. If you need to know more, here is the thread about it: https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/3414/ . I mostly use soundtracks from other games, so I just am looking for a few (champion theme, evil team boss theme, etc. Please dm me on discord if youre interested n1ck0411 #7084 . Thank you!
Hello! I am still open yes but I am going to start doing paid commissions instead of free because of the sheer volume of responses I received haha. Shoot me a msg on discord and we can work it out.

DariusM

Rookie
Hello guy, we need your help in making incredible game musics, pls help us, I want so much to realize my dream in making a very good fakemon game, that need good fakemons, very good game musics, very good history and much more.
Discord: https://discord.gg/WjVc23nqV2
Hi! I'd be happy to help by scheduling a quick consultation to discuss what exactly you're looking for. Just shoot me a dm on discord and I'll get back to you!

n1ck0411

Novice
Hello! I am still open yes but I am going to start doing paid commissions instead of free because of the sheer volume of responses I received haha. Shoot me a msg on discord and we can work it out.
Hi, if they arent free anymore then never mind. Sorry! I completely understand though

DariusM

Rookie
Hi, if they arent free anymore then never mind. Sorry! I completely understand though
The current system I'm working with is "first one free" but I realize that most of these projects are largely passion projects so I'm very flexible with payment. Why don't you message me and we'll see if we can work something out!

n1ck0411

Novice
The current system I'm working with is "first one free" but I realize that most of these projects are largely passion projects so I'm very flexible with payment. Why don't you message me and we'll see if we can work something out!
Got it, what is your discord?

Will_the_Squid

Rookie
We, from the Pokémon Equinox dev team, are very interested in your work. I've sent you a request through discord to talk with you.

Attachments

• Equinox_official_logo.png
    Equinox_official_logo.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 107

NightAbsol

Rookie
Hello if you can still help we would like your help. I'm from the Pokemon Galaxy project. If you are interested to help you can DM me on discord. My discord name: NightAbsol (Solly)#3662

DariusM

Rookie
Hello if you can still help we would like your help. I'm from the Pokemon Galaxy project. If you are interested to help you can DM me on discord. My discord name: NightAbsol (Solly)#3662
Im having some trouble reaching you. Why dont you shoot me a msg at Darius#0002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back