• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Order Version Recruiting! Italian Based Region!

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Hey, King_Waluigi here! I'm developing a Pokemon fan-game based in an Italian based region. I'm using Pokemon Essentials v18 to make this game, but am also waiting for EBDX to come out. I'm looking for some people to help with:

-[Gen 5 Style Pokemon Spriters] This includes Front, Back, and Icon sprites help with some fakemon I have designed.

-[Gen 4 Style Tileset Spriters] I'm specifically looking for oceanic and snowy tilesets. But any Gen 4 style tilesets I would more than willingly check out. I also specifically am looking for a tileset like Venesi City's from Pokemon Uranium, as I'm making a city based on Venice.

-[Gen 3 to Gen 5 Style Pokemon-Like Music Composers] I've been messing around with making my own music, and it's SUPER DIFFICULT! I honestly would just want to hear what anyone willing has made and see if I like their music style.

The game's main plot is here:
The Zalou Region is located far southwest of the Kalos Region. Here is where Mega Evolution was first discovered. The main protagonist is the fifteen year old child of the president of the Zalou Corporation, a company involved in researching Pokemon and they're forms. Basically, your mom is RICH. The game story begins in the quiet town of Minigrove, where you, your cousin Steve, and best friend Tina live. You and all of them attend a gala hosted by your mother. There you meet Professor Conifer, the leading researcher of Mega Evolution and Pokemon Form change. He gives you and your friends starter Pokemon and implores you to travel throughout the region and beat all the gyms in order to challenge the Pokemon League. Throughout the game, you encounter a group called the Omega Syndicate, which are practically the mafia. After completing the sixth gym, you unlock the ability to Mega Evolve. Once all eight badges are earned, the player can access the Pokemon League, which is located in a ruined colosseum.

Some Unique Features include:
-New Regional Variants
-New Mega Evolutions
-HM Items
-Nuzlocke Mode*
-Randomizer**

The best way to contact me is of course replying if you are interested, and DMing me via the Relic Castle Discord (@King_Waluigi #4579).

Pictures of some stuff I've done with Project Order can be seen here: (P.S. Sorry if some of the pics are too big.)
pixil-frame-0 (4).png
pixil-frame-0 (3).png

1bf1e5a8c3f71eb.png

11faafffd6b294e.png

*I've experimented with adding Nuzlockes, and it has worked well.
**I have not worked with this, but it doesn't seem to different from adding the Nuzlocke plugin.

xylophonemaster

Rookie
hey waluigi you remember me from pokemon galaxy

I wanna help you with composing for your game too

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
can I have the discord link to the server or is there none
I do not have a discord, I don't like public discords, so I don't plan on making one either. That's why I left Galaxy's. You can DM me @King_Waluigi #4579!

xylophonemaster

Rookie
nah I won't than. I will only work on public discords so I can see other peoples progress so unless you make one im not joining sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back