• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting NORTHBOUND- LOOKING FOR WRITERS

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxintra

Rookie
Engine: RPG Maker XP

Information: Northbound is a monster capturing RPG inspired by the Pokémon franchise, however, featuring more traditional RPG elements. Set in the lands of Nyhjem during an event called Komalogr (Arrival of the sea). Northbound is based around Norse Mythology and events of Ragnarok, with a branching story, depending on player actions and relationships with the other characters in the world.

Komalogr (Arrival of the sea) is a series of events, including a great battle, natural disasters and the submersion of the world in water. After these events, the world will resurface anew.

Starting with climate change freeing the ship Naglfar from the ice it was entombed in, the ship will bring an army that would awaken Quetzoreal.

Quetzoreal will bring a flood that covers the planet, the sky will blacken and the stars will disappear. The Earth will sink deeply into the engulfing sea.

When at last the fire has died and the seas have subsided, the Earth, now grown fair and fertile, will rise, once more, from the sea. Crops will sprout unsown and harvests will be abundant.

Positions/Roles Needed:

Main quest writer:
Open

Sidequest writer: Open

Pixel Art: Closed

Mapping:
Closed

Programing: Closed

Screenshots:
4.png

Samdeman123124

Novice
I could be a sidequest writer, just a disclaimer though, I would not be available all the time. I am also relatively informed when it comes to Norse mythology, due to taking a course on it.

pizzataco890

Trainer
Northbound looks epic . let me know if you someone to help game test it out to help find bugs and errors. I do have experience in testing fan games I already game tested through a few fan games such as pokemon daybreak, pokemon Enigma, and Etherean Dreams and pokemon reworld. i able to help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back