• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Creative Interest in roleplays?

Motothu

Novice
Heya community,
while I'm aware, that this forum is more focused on fangames and everything related to that, I have been wondering why there is no roleplay going on.
There are no rules against Roleplays and they are a good opportunity to improve one's writing and language skills. Furthermore, they are nice to get to know the other members of the community.

That's why I wanted to ask: Is there general interest in roleplays and would there be enough people to form an active one?
Are there any reasons, that a new member like me might not know, why there are no roleplays?

Thanks in advance :)
-Motothu

PS. I'm not sure whether this is the right section, but since roleplaying needs creativity, I figured it would fit.

Dragonite

Have they found the One Piece yet?
It's possible. I've done a few in the past, but that was when I (somehow) had more time. If anyone comes up with a cool setting I'd try and see if I think I can participate, though.

laserburst

new and HYPED!
i'm setting up one if you're interested, it's just waiting for approval------------------------my roleplay thread is now online and public (if anyone is still interested)

HollowGap

How am I still alive
i'm setting up one if you're interested, it's just waiting for approval------------------------my roleplay thread is now online and public (if anyone is still interested)
I'll be frank; your roleplay introduction thread doesn't seem to be organized and somewhat ambiguous. It needs to be more descriptive, given the scale of the setting.

laserburst

new and HYPED!
I'll be frank; your roleplay introduction thread doesn't seem to be organized and somewhat ambiguous. It needs to be more descriptive, given the scale of the setting.
thanks for the feedback i'm sort of new it'll be great if you can help me with the thread...

Back