• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Foreign Pokémon in the Wild

Resource Foreign Pokémon in the Wild 2022-12-18

TechSkylander1518 submitted a new resource:

Foreign Pokémon in the Wild - A feature meant to emulate N's Pokémon from BW2!

Installing this resource
It's very nearly plug-and-play! (Technically, it's perfectly functional with just the one script, but there's a few flourishes to put in so that messages don't look goofy.

This is the main script, which you just paste as a new script section above Main:
Ruby:
class PokemonGlobalMetadata
  attr_accessor :foreignEncounter
  attr_accessor :foreignPokemon
  attr_writer   :foreignPokemonCaught

def foreignPokemonCaught
    return @foreignPokemonCaught ||...

Read more about this resource...

ValiantSoul

World Traveller
I gotta say my guy, your scripts are some of the most interesting and creative I've seen! You've often given me a flood of inspiration whenever you drop one, so I'm just commenting here to say thanks, bud :)

Vxpor

Elite Trainer
This script is super cool! I actually loved how you could find N's pokemon in the wild in the B/W games. I was planning to include this feature in one of my future projects featuring N so thanks for making this a script!

I gotta say my guy, your scripts are some of the most interesting and creative I've seen! You've often given me a flood of inspiration whenever you drop one, so I'm just commenting here to say thanks, bud :)

This script is super cool! I actually loved how you could find N's pokemon in the wild in the B/W games. I was planning to include this feature in one of my future projects featuring N so thanks for making this a script!
Thanks guys, that's really kind of you to say! :)

TechSkylander1518 updated Foreign Pokémon in the Wild with a new update entry:

v20 Update

Got a nice overhaul with this update!
  • Data is now organized in hashes, so more values are optional, you don't have to remember a specific order, etc.
    • (You can tell when I learn something new in scripting because I suddenly start trying to use it everywhere - I did the same hashes thing with my Prize Wheels script, and I'm pretty sure so many older versions of my scripts used arrays because I had just learned to use arrays then)
  • Every possible trait of a Pokémon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back