• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Fate

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Splaex

Leading Dev of Pokemon Fate
Hello, dear Reader!

My name is Splaex and currently I am the leading Dev of Pokemon Fate. It was at first a Project I started in December 2020 with some of my Friends, but we all agreed, that we need help with Certain Things. We want to not only make our first Pokemon game, but also a good Pokemon game. And that is probably why you are reading this right now!

We are searching for:

-Sprite Artists for Characters
-Tileset Artists
-Composers
-Scripters

About the Game:
Pokemon Fate takes Place in the mysterious Tahana Region, an Island far away from the Main Land. There Pokemon and Humans help and respect each other and built up a Society. If someone needs something, they will be helped. It sounds like a true Paradise, doesn´t it? Unfortunatly, this isn´t the Case. Dark Times will soon arrive for the Region and you will determine the Destiny of everyone living in Tahana!

One Day, a Village at the Edge of the Island is attacked by Team Zodiac. They are infamous in the entire Region for their Determination to reach their unknown Goals. No matter, who they have to hurt, no matter, what they have to take, they will do it, as long as they reach their Goal. The Police and the Rangers were trying to stop them, but Team Zodiac´s Shadow Pokemon are too strong. But this doesn´t scare the Protagonist and his best Friend Ace. The Two of them were living in the Village as well, but were lucky enough to be on Route 2 in the Professor´s Lab. After deciding to give the Two a Pokemon, Professor Pine lets Ace and the Protagonist go to see after the Village. However, before reaching the Village, you are greeted by Team Zodiac Admin Aaron. Now you have to decide rather to battle him or not. In both Cases, you end up in the Lab again. Professor Pine tells you then to take on the Tahana League to become strong enough to defeat and to finally put an end to Team Zodiac. And so your Journey begins. Throughout the Adventure you will encounter Team Zodiac again and again, may it be trying to capture someone or trying to steal something. Will you be able to stop Team Zodiac and to protect Tahana from them?

Features in the Games:
-A new Region
-New Pokemon Forms called "Asterate Pokemon"
-New Mega Pokemon
-Shadow Pokemon, which are used by Team Zodiac! They don´t have any Weaknesses, so be careful!
-A Quest for the Mega Ring (You won´t get it in the Story)
-(Wip, since we aren´t close to finishing the complete Game) A lot of Postgame Quests to get to know Characters better, you met throughout the Game!
-A twisted Story and lots of Lore you can find later
-Solve hidden Puzzles to get a chance to battle an Asterate Pokemon!
-Hm Items
-The Game is Hard. Like... Very Hard. Don´t underestimate it.
-Battle in a Tournament to get the Title World Champ! You will meet very familiar Characters in the Tournament. However also some less familiar ones...
-330 Pokemon from Gen 1-7 are included into the Game!
-A new Legendary Pokemon and a new Eeveelution!
-A new Gym Rule: Once you enter a Gym, you can´t leave until you lose a Battle or win against the Gym Leader!
-The Game connects Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Rangers, Pokemon XD/Colloseum and the Main Line Games!
-Poison halves your Special Attack!

Some Graphics and Screenshots from the Game:
fate.PNG

-Design of the Title Screen
mapRegion0.PNG

-Map of the Tahana Region (Demo Only)
asterate charmeleon.png

-Asterate Charmeleon
229_shadow.png

-Shadow Houndoom

When you are interested to help, DM me on Discord, my Username is Splaex#8758 or reply on this Thread.
And don´t forget: Always give it your all, but don´t overwork yourself by anything!

-Splaex

Last edited:

amberstar2604

Rookie
I love the preview of the game. Maybe I could help and I'm not bad at scripting. I also love "We want to not only make our first Pokemon game, but also a good Pokemon game." I'm somewhat a decent spriter. Also some off the fakemon/new evos sound cool, I'm guessing Spectreon is a ghost type. The map looks good for a beta design, and I'm very curious to find out what's on that island in the top right. I hope I could do anything to help out this cool sounding fan-game.

Splaex

Welp, less than a Month till the Release... Might have to make the Date a month later or 2 even, since we have still a lot of work to do. We need all the Help we can get!

Splaex

Welp, so much for the Release Date we had for our Goal... Oh well, the longer we need, the Better it will be!

xylophonemaster

Rookie
I can help you with ost.
but I have 2 things. I will only join if there is a discord server and if its an active and nice server is with alot of fun and good work.

Splaex

I updated the Thread a bit, so it is now accurate after the Changes we decided to make. Hope to welcome anyone new to the Team!

Splaex

Just gonna bump the Thread a bit again. We can use some help for the last Push before the first Demo! Only some Sprites left to do, most of the Music still and a bit of Programming. And then the Game´s first Demo can finally Release!

Splaex

We changed the Name again, but for the last Time. It was mainly, so we had a better Title screen.

Splaex

Hello, dear Reader!

My name is Splaex and currently I am the leading Dev of Pokemon Fate. It was at first a Project I started in December 2020 with some of my Friends, but we all agreed, that we need help with Certain Things. We want to not only make our first Pokemon game, but also a good Pokemon game. And that is probably why you are reading this right now!

We are searching for:

-Sprite Artists for Characters
-Tileset Artists
-Composers
-Scripters

About the Game:
Pokemon Fate takes Place in the mysterious Tahana Region, an Island far away from the Main Land. There Pokemon and Humans help and respect each other and built up a Society. If someone needs something, they will be helped. It sounds like a true Paradise, doesn´t it? Unfortunatly, this isn´t the Case. Dark Times will soon arrive for the Region and you will determine the Destiny of everyone living in Tahana!

One Day, a Village at the Edge of the Island is attacked by Team Zodiac. They are infamous in the entire Region for their Determination to reach their unknown Goals. No matter, who they have to hurt, no matter, what they have to take, they will do it, as long as they reach their Goal. The Police and the Rangers were trying to stop them, but Team Zodiac´s Shadow Pokemon are too strong. But this doesn´t scare the Protagonist and his best Friend Ace. The Two of them were living in the Village as well, but were lucky enough to be on Route 2 in the Professor´s Lab. After deciding to give the Two a Pokemon, Professor Pine lets Ace and the Protagonist go to see after the Village. However, before reaching the Village, you are greeted by Team Zodiac Admin Aaron. Now you have to decide rather to battle him or not. In both Cases, you end up in the Lab again. Professor Pine tells you then to take on the Tahana League to become strong enough to defeat and to finally put an end to Team Zodiac. And so your Journey begins. Throughout the Adventure you will encounter Team Zodiac again and again, may it be trying to capture someone or trying to steal something. Will you be able to stop Team Zodiac and to protect Tahana from them?

Features in the Games:
-A new Region
-New Pokemon Forms called "Asterate Pokemon"
-New Mega Pokemon
-Shadow Pokemon, which are used by Team Zodiac! They don´t have any Weaknesses, so be careful!
-A Quest for the Mega Ring (You won´t get it in the Story)
-(Wip, since we aren´t close to finishing the complete Game) A lot of Postgame Quests to get to know Characters better, you met throughout the Game!
-A twisted Story and lots of Lore you can find later
-Solve hidden Puzzles to get a chance to battle an Asterate Pokemon!
-Hm Items
-The Game is Hard. Like... Very Hard. Don´t underestimate it.
-Battle in a Tournament to get the Title World Champ! You will meet very familiar Characters in the Tournament. However also some less familiar ones...
-330 Pokemon from Gen 1-7 are included into the Game!
-A new Legendary Pokemon and a new Eeveelution!
-A new Gym Rule: Once you enter a Gym, you can´t leave until you lose a Battle or win against the Gym Leader!
-The Game connects Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Rangers, Pokemon XD/Colloseum and the Main Line Games!
-Poison halves your Special Attack!

Some Graphics and Screenshots from the Game:
View attachment 6601
-Design of the Title Screen
View attachment 4743
-Map of the Tahana Region (Demo Only)
View attachment 8605
-Asterate Charmeleon
View attachment 4745
-Shadow Houndoom

When you are interested to help, DM me on Discord, my Username is Splaex#8758 or reply on this Thread.
And don´t forget: Always give it your all, but don´t overwork yourself by anything!

-Splaex
Overworked the Thread. It has now been over a Year since we started. We hope to release the first Demo this Year finally and I think we can do it! But we still could use some more talented People to help us out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back