• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokémon Gear of Time (Discontinued)

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Discontinued
Project Version
Pokemon_video_game_logo6923.png

Welcome to Pokémon Gear of Time

Story
In this game, you will follow a classic adventure and will have to thwart the plans of an organization that has infiltrated the regional government in order to gain access to a top-secret project that has the potential to alter the course of reality itself! With this power, they wish to restore the region to a time of chaos.

Back Story Of The Region
A long time ago, the people of the Region of Fondra was happy, but one day, someone did something unforgivable, and to punish this person, the gods decided to open a portal to nothingness. By now, things have more or less returned to normal, and this event has become largely forgotten...

Features
New Story,
A brand new region (yes),
Pokemon from Gen 1-8,
Mega evolution,
Regional form,
Crafting System,
EBDX,
Nuzlock Mode Build In,
A Hard Difficulty,
And more...

Fondra Region

(This is not the final version it is only what is currently available. And you can especially notice it because I did not add details...)

Regional Form

(These are just a few examples)

Screenshots

V0.3.1/24/09/2021 Made with Pokémon Essentials V19.1/Gen 8 Project
Goes up to Gym 3, about ~? hours of gameplay.
(Honestly i have no idea it depends entirely on how you play.)
To load your save file in V0.3.1, you will probably have to go there: WIND + R = %AppData%
(If you want to have access to the EXP ALL you just have to go back to Blomma City Night Club)
[The link is temporarily invalid.]
(The link above is the only link to download the game, if you ever see another link know that it is probably a virus... Or something else.)
And if you ever want to help the project it's here: https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/4304/

News
I think the best way to stay up to date on the project is here: https://discord.gg/Fy5cabRNmY
(I am not the best in terms of communication)

By the way don't forget to give me feedback, it's the best way to improve the game.

(If you are not mentioned do not hesitate to tell me, it is possible that I forgot some people)
Pokémon Gear of Time
-----------------------------------
  • The Pokémon Reborn and Rejuvenation teams for their multiple move animations.
  • The Smogon team for their multiple Gen 6 and Gen 7 sprites, with some Alolan forms sprinkled in.
GAMEFREAK
Aoki Katsumata 勝俣蒼気
AlmightyArceus
Amuza
bauerklos
Best Dude55
Black Time
Bliitzit
Dasgust
Eclairattack
EndureRibbon
GlitchXCity
hanta1117
I-KYRO-I
Jfaferrie
JimmuKi
Kamex
loz44
Nexi
Zame
Luka S.J.
KleinStudio
DeepBlue PacificWaves
Izanagi
Shashu-Greninja
NettoHikari
Xtreme1992
Tommaniacal
Lucidious89
Weibrot
Kobi2604
Dirkriptide
Ploaj
Mr. Gela
Erassus
DiegoWT
Marin
Pokecheck.org
PinkCatDragon
Tebited15
BadSamaritan
WolfPP
redblueyellow
Damien
Issei Hyoudou
Nasasu
luckygirl88
ThatWelshOne_
raZ
Marin
Maruno
Nuri Yuri
PurpleZaffre
Savordez
Vendily
mej71
theo
Golisopod User
Wolf PP
Phantombass
Boonzeet
Coffee Cup/ Poltergeist
DotDotDot
KajiAtsui
PokeVec40
NocTurn
AuthorLackDeJurane
Battler Sprites:
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites - veekun
Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
Gen 7 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
Gen 8 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project
Overworld Sprites
Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
Gen 7 Pokemon Overworlds - Larry Turbo, princess-pheonix
Gen 8 Pokemon Overworlds - SageDeoxys, Wolfang62
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer
Icon Sprites
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Alaguesia
Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
Gen 8 Icon Sprites - Larry Turbo, Leparagon
Cry Credits:
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries - Rhyden
Gen 7 Pokemon Cries - Marin, Rhyden
Gen 8 Pokemon Cries - Zeak6464
PBS Credits:
Golisopod User, Zerokid, TheToxic, HM100, KyureJL, ErwanBeurier
Script Credits:
EBS Bitmap Wrapper - Luka S.J.
Gen 8 Scripts - Golisopod User, Maruno, Vendily, TheToxic, HM100, Aioross, WolfPP, MFilice, lolface, KyureJL, DarrylBD99, Turn20Negate, TheKandinavian, ErwanBeurier
Compilation of Resources:
Golisopod User, UberDunsparce
Porting to v19:
Golisopod User, Maruno
AmirX3
Venom_
Nos Fire
Giratina Musics(Master of Souls)
-----------------------------
Pokémon Essentials
-----------------------------
Marin
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
help-14
Rataime
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
Luka S.J.
Maruno
Poccil
Flameguru

Last edited:

BlackMoonSky

Rookie
I really like what you did so far! The maps are designed really interestingly and have so much diversity, with the multiple branches going off the main routes making it really fun to explore.
The dialogue with the people are definitely far more interesting than in most pokemon games I played, so that's a great plus too.
The new regional forms (or at least the ones I found till now, Chinchou, Yanmega, Bibarel and the starter Machop) are really lovable, and can wait to use them more. Especially the Yanmega with that attack that is super effective on everything.
I also like how wherever you look you find something interesting or useful, like the high amount of hidden items.
And don't even get me started on the setting. I haven't seen that much yet, but till now it seems like a really interesting and unique idea.

My only complaint is (if I wasn't just to dump. A really high possibility) is for the dark cave. I didn't find flash or repels (except the two you can get at the start) or escape ropes. That would make exploring them better, I think. Maybe.

I can't wait to see what you do with your game! :D

CelestialFearow

Venipede User
I really like what you did so far! The maps are designed really interestingly and have so much diversity, with the multiple branches going off the main routes making it really fun to explore.
The dialogue with the people are definitely far more interesting than in most pokemon games I played, so that's a great plus too.
The new regional forms (or at least the ones I found till now, Chinchou, Yanmega, Bibarel and the starter Machop) are really lovable, and can wait to use them more. Especially the Yanmega with that attack that is super effective on everything.
I also like how wherever you look you find something interesting or useful, like the high amount of hidden items.
And don't even get me started on the setting. I haven't seen that much yet, but till now it seems like a really interesting and unique idea.

My only complaint is (if I wasn't just to dump. A really high possibility) is for the dark cave. I didn't find flash or repels (except the two you can get at the start) or escape ropes. That would make exploring them better, I think. Maybe.

I can't wait to see what you do with your game! :D
Thank you for testing my game! And thank you for your feedback! Also I am happy to learn that you like the regional form. I recommend you to join my discord if you want to be able to follow the development of the game. Regarding your complaint I understand, but at the same time it's kind of my goal. And yes I will add repels to the black market. Besides, I would like to know was the game difficult? And how long did it take you to beat the game? Thank you and have a nice day or evening.

BlackMoonSky

Rookie
Thank you for testing my game! And thank you for your feedback! Also I am happy to learn that you like the regional form. I recommend you to join my discord if you want to be able to follow the development of the game. Regarding your complaint I understand, but at the same time it's kind of my goal. And yes I will add repels to the black market. Besides, I would like to know was the game difficult? And how long did it take you to beat the game? Thank you and have a nice day or evening.
I liked the difficulty it was on. The trainers gave a varying but decent challenge, but I really liked it, and how they also use a bit more interesting strategies then you usually see at that time of the game. It makes fighting them much more interesting. And I don't really see any spikes in difficulty that felt out of place. Even if I just barely made it through the fist trainer in Doonatel City (I think that was the one, the one you teleport to), but that you already provided berries and good training spots helps to balance that out perfectly. All in all I would say decently difficult.
It took about four and a half hours to complete at the current point. (I really got lost in the caves for the while) and I think I explored it pretty closely.

CelestialFearow

Venipede User
Version 0.2.0 is finally available! Just click on the new link to access it! Also use a new save. If you try to run version 0.2.0 with a save of version 0.1.0 the game will crash.

Lunar & Eclipse

Rookie
I'm curious are there exp shares if they are do you need to give it to one pokemon are all pokemon gained experience

AbsolGX93

Rookie
I was curious on what the shiny rates were since I quickly ended up with a shiny tepig while seeing my options for the starter pokemon

CelestialFearow

Venipede User
So, it's been a while since I last updated this place. Anyway, just to tell you that I have recreated the game, so please download the game and tell me what you think about it!

Ickle

Trainer
Hey I went to the download but theres no link is that normal?

FsT/110

Novice
1628524181056.png

(Anne is a Shorelorn)
I like this game. The route and city/town designs were nice, the difficulty is higher than I expected but it wasn't unfair. I like the designs of the regional variants and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:
Back