• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance Mapper for your Fangame

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RanithHarlow

Rookie
[Freelance]
  • Expertise: Mapping
  • Examples of Work: Attached Files (neither example includes any NPCs)
  • Method of Contact: Either DM me or through Discord (RanithHarlow#5289)
  • Timezone: UTC+1
  • Additional Information:
I've been mapping as a hobby for a few years now with a focus on Gen 4 tiles. Any project would be my first actual fangame. I can create visually and functionally appealing maps, regardless of size or theme, though I mostly specialize in mountainous or hilly areas. You'd need to provide a fitting tileset or let me use my own collection of public tiles. I'm always willing to reassemble and edit tilesets when necessary, though I won't/can't create any (major) new tiles for you.
The reference maps are my most recent maps.

Attachments

• Reference_1 Canyon.png
    Reference_1 Canyon.png
    400.6 KB · Views: 185
  • Reference_2 Beach.png
    Reference_2 Beach.png
    355.4 KB · Views: 162

Maurili

Not a scobunny
Would you be interested in working on a project?
information about the project is on this thread
you can also contact me on discord Maurili#3672
I am kinda focusing on Mountain/Hill areas rn
tbh I am using gen 3 graphics is it ok?
I have lots of public tilesets too belive me X4

BittersweetNSour

Rookie
If you're up for it, your help would be greatly appreciated in mapping for my project, Orre Arc! The goal is to recreate the Orre region in a gen 4/5 style, but there's also entirely new areas that are going to need maps.

My discord is BittersweetNSour#8213 if you decide to check it out!

NightAbsol

Rookie
I really need someone to help me make maps for my game, Pokemon Galaxy. I don't really have a chosen tileset so if you know any good ones you could work with those. (I didn't make a thread about my game yet)
My discord is NightAbsol#3662 if you want to help.

Last edited:

RanithHarlow

Rookie
Thank you, everyone, who was interested in my help. I've joined a project so I cannot offer to create maps anymore. I can still give advice if needed, but beyond that, I won't split my attention between several projects.
Happy New Year everybody and good luck!

PokeMVdeveloper

Rookie
Hello Bro👍👍👍
I'm PokeMVdeveloper and i'm working on Pokemon: I Choose You game and we need a mapper.
If you want to help then join our discord server.

Discord Server Link:- Click Here 🙂 🙂 🙂 😇 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back