• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Sinister Symphony is recruiting!

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koda

Also known as Koda or MimeSenior
Hi! I'm Koda, also known as Tiramisu here. I'm the lead developer of Pokémon Sinister Symphony. So now, you might be thinking:

What is Pokémon Sinister Symphony?
Pokémon Sinister Symphony is an upcoming Pokémon fangame made with RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials v18. If you're considering about helping us making the game, it would surely help to give you some context about it. So...

What will the game feature?
Pokémon Sinister Symphony takes place in a brand new region : Firóz! Based on Peru, the region will feature +100 new Pokémon, new regional forms, new main characters, new gym leaders, new elite 4 and a new champion! It will also feature the brand new Sound type! No new battle mechanics are planned yet, but it still has Mega-evolution at the moment.

What's the main plot?
You are a young boy/girl from Pastel Town. Along with Merry, your childhood friend, you will meet Professor Cypress at his lab in the town. He is a Pokémon professor that teaches to young trainers such as you and Merry how to become great trainers. He will ask you to go in the next town in search of other teenagers to create a classroom full of young trainers. Then, you'll travel with your classmates through the region to beat the 8 gym leaders, the elite 4 and then the champion. But you'll also need to be stronger than all your friends...

What's the evil team motivation?
In this game, you might also (and unfortunately) encounter a brand new evil team. Without being named yet, the Team uses many Sound type Pokémon to hypnotise and steal other creatures while they are sleeping. You will need to stop them, but be careful! The Sound type being newly discovered, you will have to learn more about this type to beat the team more easily... So, satisfied? What do you think, would you like to help us on making this true?

Here are some screenshots of the game, along with a few sprites of fakemons/regional forms/characters/new shinies:

recruitment screens - Copie (2).png

What we are looking for :
Spriters and tiles artists
Musicians!!

Thanks for giving us your time with this! Here goes credits for the tiles and sprites used in the screenshots:
Zeo (tiles)
Pablus94 (tiles)
Yveltalchannel (tiles)
PkmnAlexandrite (tiles)
Magna-Ryunoid (tiles)
Plutomaniacx (tiles)
Princess-phoenix (tiles)
UltimoSpriter (tiles)
Magiscarf (tiles)
Mr. Gela (HGSS Trainer Card script and graphics)

And also thanks to my Team members Nevir and Wiwou for making the Fakemon and characters sprites and new shinies of existing mons.

If you're interested in helping us on this project, do not hesitate to DM me on Discord at Koda#2431 !

Last edited:

pizzataco890

Trainer
Let me know if you need any testers this game sounds so cool. btw if you want to know which games i tested here is a few. pokemon daybreak, Pokemon Etherean Dreams, Pokemoen Reworld and Pokemon gear and steel

Koda

BUMP! We are still looking for musicians, designers, spriters, tiles artists and more to help the project making it further! Don't hesitate to contact me on Discord to know more about the game!

Koda

BUMP! We're still looking for any musician, designer, spriter or tiles artist so far. Of course you can still contact me on Discord!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back