• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
How to play a Pokémon fan game

Tutorial How to play a Pokémon fan game N/A

TechSkylander1518 submitted a new resource:

How to play a Pokemon fan game - I see a lot of people asking so I figured it'd be nice to just a quick link to give lol

Step 1: Downloading files
Click on the Download link in the game's post. (If you can't find it, press Ctrl+F and search "Download", and it should bring you right to it) You'll usually be met with mediafire or Mega, and the download button will be pretty easy to find there.
View attachment 1256
View attachment 1257

Step 2: Extracting files
Note: If your downloaded file is not a compressed file (.rar, .zip, .7z, etc), you can skip this step and move...

Read more about this resource...

A.I.R

From a separated Universe
I've heard it's possible, but my understanding is that it's still not quite native, so people still need Wine? I don't have any Linux or Mac devices, though, so I can't test for myself, would definitely appreciate anyone confirming.
I have tested it! I have Windows and Ubuntu dual boot so for Linux(confirmed). If the game doesn't have anything related to win32api (win dlls,etc) it works smoothly.(Only games made with v19+)

It may be worth updating this guide for modern Windows versions, which come with built-in archive extraction capabilities.

Back