• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Pokédex BW Style

Resource Pokédex BW Style 2020-12-27

lan vuhoang

Novice
I asked this before in the Gen V Summary Pack DX topic, but could this be made into a Gen V Pokedex DX?

I don't think that it is compatible with ZUD Plugin (v19, the v18 version of ZUD plugin had a seperate version, but v19 is the new version of choice) yet, and plug-and-play compability like the Gen V Summary Pack DX would be nice.

I don't think that it is compatible with ZUD Plugin (v19, the v18 version of ZUD plugin had a seperate version, but v19 is the new version of choice) yet,
Have you tested? Because the main post says that it is.
and plug-and-play compability like the Gen V Summary Pack DX would be nice.
It is. You download the folder and put it in your project folder, that's as plug-and-play as it gets.

lan vuhoang

Novice
But then, I will not be able to use the latest plugins, because they're all for v19.

I ain't gonna make my own project, but other project makers, the more you know.

But then, I will not be able to use the latest plugins, because they're all for v19.
For the third time now, this resource is compatible with v19. The main link in the post goes to a version for v19, not v18. The v18 links are in the section for older versions.

If you would just try it yourself, you would see that this works with v19 just fine.

I ain't gonna make my own project, but other project makers, the more you know.
If you're not even making a project, why are you constantly asking DeepBlue to update his resources for you? And why do you care if this resource is plug-and-play?

Last edited:

Desbrina

Trainer
There seems to be a strange bug when it comes to Shadow Pokémon.

In a trainer battle against a normal Staravia and a Shadow Braviary, beat the Staravia and caught the Braviary, but the dex registration showed Staravia, the store text shows Braviary but sprite of Staravia

1.png2.png

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
I need some compatibility help with the FL Advance Dex script, how can i make compatible with yours BW dex script? What changes i must do?

lan vuhoang

Novice
Since ZUD v1.1.2 include a built-in compability patch with BW Pokedex, could you add that info into your plugin page?

Mark93

Novice
Hi I have a problem with the map in the habitat screen, as you can see from the screenshot the map comes out of the box at the bottom despite the size being correct and in every other part of the game there are no problems, how can I fix that? (I'm using version 19.1).
Thanks!

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 135

ValiantSoul

World Traveller
Ruby:
Expand Collapse Copy
[Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]

Exception: NoMethodError

Backtrace:
[Pokedex BW Style] BW PokedexEntry.rb:29:in `pbStartScene'
[Pokedex BW Style] BW PokedexEntry.rb:650:in `pbStartScreen'
[Pokedex BW Style] BW PokedexMain.rb:838:in `pbDexEntry'
[Pokedex BW Style] BW PokedexMain.rb:1210:in `block (2 levels) in pbPokedex'
[Pokedex BW Style] BW PokedexMain.rb:1185:in `loop'
[Pokedex BW Style] BW PokedexMain.rb:1185:in `block in pbPokedex'
080:MessageConfig:696:in `pbActivateWindow'
[Pokedex BW Style] BW PokedexMain.rb:1184:in `pbPokedex'
[Pokedex BW Style] BW PokedexMain.rb:1228:in `pbStartScreen'
[Pokedex BW Style] BW PokedexMenu.rb:125:in `block (2 levels) in pbStartScreen'

Hey pal, love the script, but this above is my issue. I've isolated the reason why it happens too: if say in Dex [0] I'ev specifically defined MEOWTH_1, then if in Dex [2] I define MEOWTH_2 it causes a crash. I'm no coding expert, so is the only solution not defining forms in the Pokedex? Cheers in advance!

Poltea

Rookie
Any chance of this being updated for v20? I really prefer this style to the default one :)

NettoHikari

Cooltrainer
Hi! First of all, I noticed my name in the credits, and I appreciate that a lot :) I feel bad because I don't actually remember when I helped you out on this lol. I'm guessing it was on Thundaga's server? Either way, glad to see it became a full-fledged plugin. Also, are you planning to upgrade this to v20.1?

Back