• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Promenade

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phantombass

Cooltrainer
Hello friends, I am currently looking for a sprite artist for my game, Pokémon Promenade.

This game will be based in Essentials v18.1 and contains a fair amount of new features. With an expansive, daily-changing Weather system, a Crafting system for HM Items as well as a few others, the ability to battle the first half of the Gym Leaders in any order you choose, and a Level Cap system that provides a level of challenge and necessary strategy, this game promises to provide something unique.

This game is also no slouch on plot. Based loosely on Egypt, this game dives deep into the lore and mythology of the legendary Pokémon of the Zharo region, a place teeming with over 70 new Pokémon, plus new Legendaries, as well as some regional variants of old Pokémon, some of which evolve into entirely new Pokémon!

You start out having just ridden a truck over to the newly discovered Azgi Ruins, a set of ancient pyramids located just east of the largest city in Zharo! You and your best friend were selected to be interns for the famous Professor Eucal, an archaeologist who heads up an exploration team based in Zharo. While on your way to meet him in the ruins, you and your friend stumble upon a hidden room in one of the tombs, which then leads you to discover 3 eggs! This is the beginning of your journey through Zharo as you study the history and lore of the region and the mystery behind these eggs that are thought to have been buried for centuries!

Some of the features you can expect from Pokémon Promenade are:

• Over 70 new fakemons
  • Some Pokémon from every generation make an appearance in Zharo (yes, even Gen 8)
  • Brand new daily weather system
  • Item Crafting system
  • New items and moves
  • 3 NEW TYPES!!!!!!!
    • These new types take older mons into consideration, so expect to relearn Pokémon you used to think you knew!
  • An extensive side quest related directly to the daily weather system!
  • The ability to challenge the first 4 Gyms in any order
  • Level Capping and stronger AI to make the game challenging
  • A deep and involved story!
Positions currently needed:
  • Sprite Artist: Particularly for the fakemons and their icons
I can be found on Discord at Phantombass#2120, here, or on Twitter @phantombass if you're interested in helping me out!

Attachments

• starters.png
    starters.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 141
  • unknown-3.png
    unknown-3.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 121
  • unknown-2.png
    unknown-2.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

pizzataco890

Trainer
Hello friends, I am currently looking for a sprite artist for my game, Pokémon Promenade.

This game will be based in Essentials v18.1 and contains a fair amount of new features. With an expansive, daily-changing Weather system, a Crafting system for HM Items as well as a few others, the ability to battle the first half of the Gym Leaders in any order you choose, and a Level Cap system that provides a level of challenge and necessary strategy, this game promises to provide something unique.

This game is also no slouch on plot. Based loosely on Egypt, this game dives deep into the lore and mythology of the legendary Pokémon of the Zharo region, a place teeming with over 70 new Pokémon, plus new Legendaries, as well as some regional variants of old Pokémon, some of which evolve into entirely new Pokémon!

You start out having just ridden a truck over to the newly discovered Azgi Ruins, a set of ancient pyramids located just east of the largest city in Zharo! You and your best friend were selected to be interns for the famous Professor Eucal, an archaeologist who heads up an exploration team based in Zharo. While on your way to meet him in the ruins, you and your friend stumble upon a hidden room in one of the tombs, which then leads you to discover 3 eggs! This is the beginning of your journey through Zharo as you study the history and lore of the region and the mystery behind these eggs that are thought to have been buried for centuries!

Some of the features you can expect from Pokémon Promenade are:

• Over 70 new fakemons
  • Some Pokémon from every generation make an appearance in Zharo (yes, even Gen 8)
  • Brand new daily weather system
  • Item Crafting system
  • New items and moves
  • 3 NEW TYPES!!!!!!!
    • These new types take older mons into consideration, so expect to relearn Pokémon you used to think you knew!
  • An extensive side quest related directly to the daily weather system!
  • The ability to challenge the first 4 Gyms in any order
  • Level Capping and stronger AI to make the game challenging
  • A deep and involved story!
Positions currently needed:
  • Sprite Artist: Particularly for the fakemons and some new characters/NPCs.
I can be found on Discord at Phantombass#2120, here, or on Twitter @phantombass if you're interested in helping me out!

View attachment 1096View attachment 1097View attachment 1098View attachment 1099View attachment 1100View attachment 1101
Let me know if you need any testers this game sounds so cool. btw if you want to know which games i tested here is a few. pokemon daybreak, Pokemon Etherean Dreams, Pokemoen Reworld and Pokemon blackcrystal.

phantombass

Cooltrainer
Let me know if you need any testers this game sounds so cool. btw if you want to know which games i tested here is a few. pokemon daybreak, Pokemon Etherean Dreams, Pokemoen Reworld and Pokemon blackcrystal.
I'll be sure to let you know once we get into the testing phase :]

CelestialFearow

Venipede User
It's a little bit flat. Start by releasing a playable demo, and also correct the mapping. Because it's way too square and it feels like a rushed game. And besides, you don't need to have huge maps, with almost nothing in them. Sometimes small maps are enough. And I hope the story will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back