• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Entertainment Caption This!

Maruno

Essentials dev
Essentials Developer
Next image:

CV5NPzj.jpg

Motothu

Novice
"Hey young one. Do you happen to have seen a whole army? I kinda got lost on the way..."

Dr. Pikachu PhD

Trust me, I'm a doctor. Technically.
"Careful kid, fandoms can be dangerous. One day you're skipping work to go to Comicon with the 501st Legion and the next you're camping in a Circle K parking lot. Stay in school."

Maruno

Essentials dev
Essentials Developer
"Lord Vader, I must question again why you chose to put communication screens in the chests of little boy droids."

Last edited:

Sam Moore

Rookie
You know how this works. An image is posted, and you have to provide a caption for it. The funnier the better.

There are no winners or losers. There's just one image per week.

We'll start with this one:

kiixbV0.jpg
"They see me rollin', they hatin'..."

Maruno

Essentials dev
Essentials Developer
Try to provide captions for the latest image only, please.

"If you think this is bad, you should see the other guy!"

Venus

Fragment of a Forgotten Past
"Have you been playing Superman with the kids again?"

Back