• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released (RCGJ #2) Home - A Trubbish Story

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Just reposting this. I'm working on the full script for the final version right now, but it'll be a while.

Game Title:
Home – A Trubbish Story (Demo)

Game Summary:
Inspired by Adventure Time’s “Hall of Egress” episode.

A pixel-style visual novel – Home is a story about a Trubbish that gets stuck in an enchanted cave with a Sandshrew. He finds that the only way out is through a maze – but to get through this maze, he must keep his eyes closed, or he’ll end up back in the same spot he opened them. The demo lasts around 20 minutes at most.

Game Screenshots:
MdrwTfl.png
ceMOMMa.png

NPtBKNl.png
T5Nnh0K.png

dDCGLfH.png
ROD8r6a.png

Game Download:
Home - A Pokemon Story

Made Using:
RPG Maker VX Ace

Team:
SmokedPaprika: The weirdo creator, mediocre spriter, and writer.
Ashedragon: The sassy composer.
Lilypad-Lemur: The morose character artist.

Notes:
Nothing you see is final. Everything in this game is subject to change. With that in mind, feel free to leave the most brutal of criticisms imaginable! Everything, so long as it is constructive, will help me make a better experience in later versions.
When I first came up with the project, I figured it wouldn’t take very long to make. Well, I was wrong. Even with a team of three, I still have so much work to complete before the game can really be considered finished.

As a result of my shortcomings, I give you Home, the super-duper extra short unpolished version! In this, explore all three glorious scenes, listen to all three super-awesome soundtrack pieces, and meet all… four??? of the somewhat-hopefully-well-written characters!
In future, non-Game Jam editions of the game, I can promise much to come! Like, even better-hopefully-not-already-bad-character writing! Better totally-not-awful graphics! More compact scene writing! All things that should have already been in the game to begin with!

Hope you enjoy! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it! I know you will! I think you will.

Resource Pack:
All right here for you!

Back