• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Direction Boards

Resource Direction Boards 2017-05-30

M3rein submitted a new resource:

Direction Boards - Pop-up direction board with an arrow sprite

A super tiny script for direction message-board pop-ups. The graphics are supposed to be changed (as they're quite bad), but here's what it could look like:
Sample.png

The graphics are 100% changeable and should be dynamic with any screen size.

Put the following sprites in the respective folders.

That's all. You can paste it in a new script...

Read more about this resource...

CoffeeBro

Helper!
Can give me a help? I do not know what I'm doing wrong but I am trying to put a new image and it is showing but giving an error too
yJFMbu8.png

Poq

Cooltrainer
Can give me a help? I do not know what I'm doing wrong but I am trying to put a new image and it is showing but giving an error too
yJFMbu8.png
It's the script parameters you used. Instead of ("Rustboro", "Lappet"), you want ("Rustboro, Lappet"). Only the first parameter can be text input. By putting that comma outside of the quotes, you're telling the script ti start looking for the next parameter, which is a direction.

CoffeeBro

Helper!
The direction was named Lappet, "Lappet" is the direction which shows the little map in the right side

Poq

Cooltrainer
The direction was named Lappet, "Lappet" is the direction which shows the little map in the right side
Okay I looked closer at your error message
Did you edit the script at all? It looks from the message like you added Lappet as an Input, but those should just be keyboard inputs

A.J1

Extra
change lappet to any direction which you want and remove the edited part which is INPUT::LAPPET constant or any other edited part.

CoffeeBro

Helper!
Thanks I put "L" to show and it worked! I did not know it was to put a keyboard input xd

Back