• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Mid Battle Dialogue/ Scripted Battles

Resource Mid Battle Dialogue/ Scripted Battles v1.8

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer
The script will be updated for v19.1. Many of the original features have been streamlined and some interesting new features are being added. One of the new features being the ability to script the moves of the AI. Here's a demonstration. Enjoy :)

PS. Stay away from shady edits of the original script.

CelestialFearow

Venipede User
The script will be updated for v19.1. Many of the original features have been streamlined and some interesting new features are being added. One of the new features being the ability to script the moves of the AI. Here's a demonstration. Enjoy :)

PS. Stay away from shady edits of the original script.

I just want to say a big YES! And I hope this script will be released before the next Game Jam. And also thanks for finally updating one of the best scripts of RC!

SkyArmyRecru1t

Pokémon Master
Not to rush or anything but what's the latest on v19.1, I'd love to fully update my project but it would also be a bit of a pain to replace all the events with temporary ones without the script just to have to replace them all again, especially if eta for release is soon-ish

Savage7590

Novice
BattleScripting.setTrainerOrder script doesn't work for me I've tried ([0,1,2,3,4,5]) and ([1,2,3,4,5,6]) and keep getting message saying, "The script did not accept the Trainer Order Data because it's invalid." and keeps randomly mixing order. Also, when opponent about to send out there next pokemon don't get an option to switch your pokemon.

Last edited:

jakem67

Rookie
Ahh, I'm working on a GSC game and would like to have the 18.1 version! Unfortunate to not find it here!

Gardenette

Cooltrainer
Ah so this doesn't currently work with v19.1? Sad. This is exactly what I need right now.

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer
I think it was irresponsible of me to not clarify this before, so I think I should do it now:
I will no longer be actively maintaining or updating this resource. The latest release of the resource was deleted as it was not compatible with the latest version of Essentials. This resource shouldn't be the reason for someone to stick to an older version of Essentials.
Lucidious89 has a a wonderful plugin called Essentials Deluxe which implements this functionality of this plugin, along with many more things.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by my extended period of inactivity.

Back