• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Easy Intro Script

Resource Easy Intro Script v1.0

M3rein submitted a new resource:

Easy Intro Script - Basically the default intro - but scripted. Very easy to change with variables.

This script is almost exactly the same as the default intro in the event on the "Intro" map, but scripted instead of "evented". At the top of the script, you'll see a lot of constant variables in capital letters which you can edit.

The script reportedly works in older versions, but v16.2 is recommended.

You can find the script here.

POKEMON_PATH = The location to the Pokémon graphic in Graphics/POKEMON_PATH....

Read more about this resource...

Both the link here and the one on PC are broken.

But can I just ask why would someone use this script? From the description, it sounds more complicated than plain eventing.
Part of the reason is because someone suggested it, but it's easier to a certain degree. You can very quickly toggle whether you want the prof to offer help or not, the whole gender choosing is more dynamic and the text is more "organized" or in one place. Whether it's easier or not is up to the user.
Another reason is because I personally hate eventing. And I don't think there's an intro script yet. But yeah, this resource is nothing major. Just for the one or two that might see this to be useful.

About the link, it works just fine for me. You can take out /raw in the link, see if that fixes it for you.

Oh, and just don't mind the "easy" part. it's just a tick of mine.

Last edited:
Back