• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
BW Save Screen v18.1 and v19

Resource BW Save Screen v18.1 and v19 1.0

HDrawer

Rookie
HDrawer submitted a new resource:

BW Save Screen - New BW style script for save screen!

For BW style lovers I bring this script for the save screen. This script is inspired by shiney570's BW2 Save script, but adapted in my own style.

View attachment 392

Installation
  1. Download the .zip Save
  2. Move the Save folder to your Graphics/Pictures folder
  3. Copy the script and put it above main
Code:
Expand Collapse Copy
# set up plugin metadata
if...

Read more about this resource...

Alpal76 Falcon

Rookie
1612126537020.png

Could not get the background to show up and is v18 not 18.1, is that okay, any ideas?

Alpal76 Falcon

Rookie
1612214037322.png

I have it saved in pictures if that is what you are referring to by files. Is it a scripting thing maybe?

Alpal76 Falcon

Rookie
1612214513899.png

I figured it out. It was because I had a Save(1) folder not matching with the script I think. Thank you!

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
Howdy HDrawer

I really love your script, but I was thinking, do you have any plans to include the BW save screen (which is basically the same layout, but with a different background image). I mean, it would be nice if people could choose between the BW and B2W2 styles inside the script.

DeepBlue PacificWaves

It's okay, I know how it's.

Overall, I'm very happy to see that you included the option to choose between BW or B2W2 Save Style.

But there's something I need to tell you. I've tested the script in v18 and v19, and it works perfectly in both versions, but for some reason, the Y positions of all text variables are around 6px lower, even though the positions are mainly the same. Here, see it for yourself:

v19 Error.png

This is not exclusive to your script, since I did notice the same misalignment in some of my updated BW scripts, and even some of the vanilla scripts in v19 have different Y positions if compare to v18.1. So I wanted to warn you about that, cause this was a surprise when I saw it happening with me

HDrawer

Rookie
But there's something I need to tell you. I've tested the script in v18 and v19, and it works perfectly in both versions, but for some reason, the Y positions of all text variables are around 6px lower, even though the positions are mainly the same.
Thanks for the warning, I think it is due to the use of mkxp. I will work on it this weekend and hope to have the v19 script by Monday 😁

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Thanks for the warning, I think it is due to the use of mkxp. I will work on it this weekend and hope to have the v19 script by Monday 😁
Imagine it!! Thanks for being so willing. I'm very happy to see that the Script works perfectly in v19. I and see that you found a way to work around the new Plugin System too. It's too difficult to set it up? I'm asking because was thinking about doing the same with some of my BW Scripts.

HDrawer

Rookie
Imagine it!! Thanks for being so willing. I'm very happy to see that the Script works perfectly in v19. I and see that you found a way to work around the new Plugin System too. It's too difficult to set it up? I'm asking because was thinking about doing the same with some of my BW Scripts.
It is very simple, I thought it would take me much more time to adapt it, and in half an hour it was done hahaha and to be able to put in the same folder the base script and another for settings for example is wonderful, or several scripts for the same system like usually happens with Pokedex

Leondrea

Trainer
it doesn't appear in v19. I've downloaded all Scripts that are obtainable by now for v19 and I have put them all inside the plugins folder. So that it looks like that rn:
BW Save Screen
Multiple Save
v19 Hotfixes

VQQ

Rookie
it doesn't appear in v19. I've downloaded all Scripts that are obtainable by now for v19 and I have put them all inside the plugins folder. So that it looks like that rn:
BW Save Screen
Multiple Save
v19 Hotfixes
Try this -> Link

Back