• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Creative October Composition Event!

LJ_Ele118

LJ
Hey all,

A few other composers I know of partake in "Comptober" events with their communities, where they all post tracks they've made that are Halloween themed. I thought this sounded like a lot of fun and wanted to participate with all of you on an activity like this.

To be clear, you don't need to write a theme every day, you don't need to make 31 tracks, and you certainly don't need to be a composer to participate. It doesn't even need to be music, it can be sound- anything that you think sounds spooky, or fitting for Halloween. Perhaps you'd like to show off your waterphone sounds, or create a remix of Monster Mash, or maybe you found you can make really creepy noises when you breathe heavily into a gutter, I dunno. If you don't quite know how to write music, I hope you'll still try to find some way to participate!

I recommend posting your submissions on Youtube, Soundcloud, or Bandcamp and then linking them here.

I'll definitely be partaking and making some tracks, and I really hope you will too!

See you in October.

Back