• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Mithril, looking for tester and writer

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HPDeskjet

Rookie
Hello all, I need people for two positions: a writer and a bug tester, the latter which is much more important currently. Project's in Essentials 17.2, I'm currently in charge of maps, and have the spriter and programmer positions filled. If you want to help more as time goes on, we'll take that step if it ever comes up. But, for now, all I need is someone to help test the maps I make, to make sure there are no tile errors, that sort of thing. As for writing, the team's got a general plot established, and you'll work with that to fully flesh out a story and create subplots.

Said plot is required, so here it is:

You've just moved to Sweden Alfhild with your mother to reunite with your father, who's been working as the Regional Champion for the past few years. Your mom's got a friend in town, Professor Hawthorne. Your mother tells you to go greet your neighbours then see the Professor so you can follow in your father's footsteps. One such neighbour is a moody girl who says she was originally from Alola who gives off the air of a Trainer yet barely holds her disdain for Pokemon in check. She is important, do not forget her. Even if you do, that's comparatively ok, but not really, because she's the rival and she doesn't really like you.
Then the Prof loses your starter Pokemon.
A great start to a fantastic journey, a truly unforgettable epic...
...One that will be written alongside the legends of the Shield Maiden and Dragonslayer, or perhaps the Fire and Flood, no doubt.

New Features:
  1. You like gimmicky teams? No? Too bad. Instead of being single or dual-type leaders, they'll revolve around a meme playstyle. The very first gym leader throws you deep in the cesspit, with a hail + triple residual healing mon as his ace. Isn't customizable AI wonderful?
  2. A curated Pokedex, including Pokemon from all generations. Some custom abilities. Some weird typings. Some gimmicky movepools. Gen 7 is a bit of an exception, you don't usually see Hawaiian stuff above the North 55th parallel.
  3. Dating Simulator™, where you play as Cupid. Always wanted to play matchmaking? You shouldn't do that, but you can in this game.
  4. ...new music and maps, I guess. I ran out of things to say.

Screenshots are also required. We got maps and some fakemon.

Just leave a reply here if you're interested, and we'll go from there.

jhaPA5O.png

OG3zzsM.png

2TwrlzG.png

fakemon%20water%20.png
w8hYH2m.png
RFVJ324.png
lFpdDVx.png

bqeN76a.png
jYCM22E.png
ncpfVWl.png

Om7R2h6.png
VGZyrvB.png
snake%202.png
S'all I got for you.

Last edited:

pizzataco890

Trainer
Hello all, I need people for two positions: a writer and a bug tester, the latter which is much more important currently. Project's in Essentials 17.2, I'm currently in charge of maps, and have the spriter and programmer positions filled. If you want to help more as time goes on, we'll take that step if it ever comes up. But, for now, all I need is someone to help test the maps I make, to make sure there are no tile errors, that sort of thing. As for writing, the team's got a general plot established, and you'll work with that to fully flesh out a story and create subplots.

Said plot is required, so here it is:

New Features:
  1. You like gimmicky teams? No? Too bad. Instead of being single or dual-type leaders, they'll revolve around a meme playstyle. The very first gym leader throws you deep in the cesspit, with a hail + triple residual healing mon as his ace. Isn't customizable AI wonderful?
  2. A curated Pokedex, including Pokemon from all generations. Some custom abilities. Some weird typings. Some gimmicky movepools. Gen 7 is a bit of an exception, you don't usually see Hawaiian stuff above the North 55th parallel.
  3. Dating Simulator™, where you play as Cupid. Always wanted to play matchmaking? You shouldn't do that, but you can in this game.
  4. ...new music and maps, I guess. I ran out of things to say.

Screenshots are also required. We got maps and some fakemon.

Just leave a reply here if you're interested, and we'll go from there.

jhaPA5O.png

OG3zzsM.png

2TwrlzG.png

fakemon%20water%20.png
w8hYH2m.png
RFVJ324.png
lFpdDVx.png

bqeN76a.png
jYCM22E.png
ncpfVWl.png

Om7R2h6.png
VGZyrvB.png
snake%202.png
S'all I got for you.
hey I heard you were looking for bug tester. I been bug testing a lot of pokemon fan games and/or rom hacks. such as pokemon daybreak. etherean dreams, Pokemon Reworld, just to name a few. and also l like your ideas for pokemon or fakemon

HPDeskjet

Rookie
If you need another writer, I can help!
The more the merrier. If you have discord, you can add me at HPDeskjet#7179.
hey I heard you were looking for bug tester. I been bug testing a lot of pokemon fan games and/or rom hacks. such as pokemon daybreak. etherean dreams, Pokemon Reworld, just to name a few. and also l like your ideas for pokemon or fakemon
Same goes for you, if you have Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back