• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Pokétch Battle Scene Fix 2

Abdoulgaming

Mr. Y
abdoulgaming365 submitted a new resource:

Fixed Dual screen Battle - Fixing your Battle Scene

Are you looking for a way how you can use the dual screen, e.g. Poketch by Marin, the way that the fight scene runs normally, then you can download this script.Requires the following: Poketch by Marin.
Instructions: Step 1 Download Marins Poketch.
Step 2 see Marins Poketch menu warning The scripts of Marins Poketch are not via PScreen but via Main. Step 3 Download this script and replace it with the current one
PokeBattle_SceneConstants, only compatible for version 18

Read more about this resource...

Hi, could you please translate the resource description to English? We're an English-speaking community.

Abdoulgaming

Mr. Y
Hi, could you please translate the resource description to English? We're an English-speaking community.
All English and I use a German PC not English I use Firefox all English when I use Crome on the phone I wont everything translated to German

Back