• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Do you want to help advance Pokemon Sacred Johto?

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchyArc

Lead Developer of Pokemon Sacred Johto
My team working on Pokemon Sacred Johto need some help!
here are some in-game screen shots so you can see what the games like!
9e2025ec38034096a8e2a62417e54637.png

(yes its dark, need to update screenshot with better lighting for night-time)
ebf076cee61a40cfabdfd0c46ebb2414.png

6f3cae5af4684864891caab16c1b55dc.png

These are some screenshots so far! if you are interested in helping this is what help we will need!
Tileset artist- We have some custom tileset pieces added in but they seem out of place or look terrible and still need some added in
Trainer Spriter- My team currently has one but as of their living conditions and some personal stuff they cannot complete them as soon as possible! All we need is some custom trainer Overworld sprites and battle sprites for new characters!
Pixel Asset artist- Someone who can help me (lead dev, and graphical artist) with some custom assets like menu's and such

Also feel free to check out the projects thread for more screenshots and more about the game!
https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/241/#post-1671

If you feel you can help, Pm me ASAP me and my team are working towards the first beta release and need any help we can get!

FloofyPanthar

Gen 5 Guru
Although I am mostly a gen 5 spriter, I think I can help you with gen 4 OWs too. Also I'm making an HD following Pokemon pack, if you want to use it you can.
006.png

ArchyArc

Nitron that would be fantastic! your help would be fantastic! and the hd following pokemon pack would be really great to have! :D that charizard looks much better and chubby as ever!

Do you have an easier way of talking stuff over like a discord or telegram account for example?

The Lad

The_Lad
Hey I dont mind testing the game if you are near the part of progress so if im able to be any kind of help msg me :)

-The Lad

ArchyArc

hey, The Lad,

That would be helpful and yes its nearing the testing stage just gonna do some more checks then ill let you know when its ready to test!

TypicalJalapeno

Novice
hey, The Lad,

That would be helpful and yes its nearing the testing stage just gonna do some more checks then ill let you know when its ready to test!

The least I can do is to make region/world maps and hopefully try to make custom frlg style overworlds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back