• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource FRLG Summary Screen and Party Screen 2020-07-26

SebastiaanZ

Trainer
Awesome but I am running into this issue. The only other plugins (sofar) I've installed is the latest version of the Hotfixes and Gen 8 pack. Any idea what could cause this?

Attachments

• 1654957276164.png
    1654957276164.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 90

CaiGuyCrafter

Rookie
Hey Seyuna, I was wondering how I could change the text size. It's a bit small. In the older versions, it was in @sprites["overlay"].bitmap.font.size-=5. You could just delete it and it would go back to its default size. I'm not seeing that anymore when I do a search for it. Any way you could help with that?

Arfonia

Novice
Me tira este error cuando quiero aprender otro movimiento

¿Alguien sabe cómo solucionar este error?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    26 KB · Views: 102

Ignitus

Charizard X trainer
This looks immersive hah see what I did there! . Ok joke aside I want to update it but since I am only good at graphics the coding part is still my worst enemy.
I like to look at how to only get the font to show in that specific instance I'm using v20.1

Back