• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon: Ammolite Version

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TH_

Rookie
Hi!, Welcome to Draquar Region!
fxYaKwA.png

I'm TH, and this is my actual fangame: Pokémon Ammolite. I'm doing a lot of things by myself in this project, but I need some help to do it, so... let's knew the region!

2LxQmyM.jpg

This is an old version of the map. I'm still finishing the art of the region.
This is Draquar, the region that hides some secrets of the beginning of life in the Pokémon world. A vast landmass that has given home to many people and pokémon since the beginning of everything. The region has 16 cities spread over two islands, with a structured ecosystem.
The story begins on the central island, the Aquorde Island, where Oliver / Violet will begin their adventures in the world.

The project:
The whole story is being built around the idea of the 5 main elements of nature according to witchcraft: fire, water, earth, air and ether. Legendary pokémon are dragons that possess the power of these elements and that created the whole region after calming the world that was in chaos during its formation. The idea is to create a new fauna and use a minor number of official pokémon, but the dex is scheduled to feature 208 fakemon + 70 ~ 100 official pokemon for now. There will be some systems to adapt to the game, others to do from scratch. This is a very big project.
I'm doing a lot of things on my own, but some things like programming are too complex for me to be able to do everything myself, so I'm looking for help with programming, fakemon sprites and scripting for now.

Some things that I've already made:
Most are related to visuals and music:

OmnrkwD.png

We have: Jaleaf, Cygloo, Ulvore, Caoscoon, Treeraffe and the legendary pokemon Drakaer, Landrak and Leviaquan here.

Rs4Qr5i.png

The father sprite will change later. For now I'm doing tests on the gameplay time with a lot of place holders.

So, thats all... If you want to help me, you can contact me by discord: TH_#8235 or in this post.

See ya~~

Last edited:

Dome

Rookie
Wow, man! I love those Fakemon. I could help you with the fakemon sprites. I'll try to contact you on Discord.

pizzataco890

Trainer
Let me Know if you need any game testers to help find bugs and errors within this game. I do have experience with doing that such thing,

Last edited by a moderator:

TH_

Rookie
I absolutely love the Fakemon. What do you require assistance in?
For now, spriting, animation and pixel art, since I doing the music, mapping and art stuff, and some friends are doing the code stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back