• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Simple Encounter List UI 1.1

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
I don't think this would make a difference, but are you using the Gen 8 project? Do you have icons for these forms in Graphics/Icons ? If yes to the second question, would you mind sending me the encounter list script you're using, please? I realise it would be the same one as on the main page of this resource, but you never know!
Of course, I can send the script to you!
For the Gen. 8 project, I was using parts of the script for my game. I didn't use all the scripts as I am unsure what parts it rewrites (which I know is most things), but I had code that I added previously that I didn't want to get rewritten, since I'm using Essentials 18.1, and am not used to all the new scripts and whatnot.

Drakiel

Rookie
hello where can I find the old version, the one that was compatible with essential 17.2?

ichigogeta

Rookie
Buenas. ¿Se puede hacer compatible con v19.1? Lo estoy intentando pero no doy con la solución.
No se Ruby pero sí se programar en Java.
¿Me ayudarian a adaptarlo?
¡Un saludo!

pd: buenos guiones!

Back