• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Gen 4 and 5 Trainer sprites and PBS

Resource Gen 4 and 5 Trainer sprites and PBS 2020-06-27

Mr. Gela

Discord: theo#7722
Mr. Gela submitted a new resource:

Gen 4 and 5 Trainer sprites and PBS - An organised assortment of trainer classes from DP to B2W2 including their trainertypes.txt

What's this?
PBS file for Gen 4-5 trainer types and their sprites. Mostly organised. Money gain might be a bit arbitrary, so change to your liking. Total of 179 Trainer types.

Show me the goods!
Not much to show here, but, alright. Here's a snippet.

5xgc4ca.png

Usage
Overwrite unless you have custom stuff you want to keep, in that case, port stuff manually.
Replace your /PBS/trainertypes.txt with this one...

Read more about this resource...

MagentaGiratina

Distortion World Enthusiast
These are great, but could you possibly also have a .zip version available? I haven't been able to find a free equivalent to winRAR and I can't natively extract files in .rar format.

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer
These are great, but could you possibly also have a .zip version available? I haven't been able to find a free equivalent to winRAR and I can't natively extract files in .rar format.

Use PeaZip or 7Zip

SethLikesCombusken

Novice
is there a way this could be compatible with ebdx and v19.1? the names of the sprites are formatted wrong for this

Mr. Gela

Discord: theo#7722
Hey I formatted the pbs to v19 right here. You may edit it as you please! Txt Pastebin: HERE and for the trainer sprite folder HERE
Note: This folder has the default and Mr.Gela's sprites inside formatted for v19!
Make sure you look at your Trainers.txt to go along with the trainertypes.txt to prevent crash.
Mirroring for the future:
Pastebin
MEGA
Thank you very much!

Thunder

Novice
Hey I formatted the pbs to v19 right here. You may edit it as you please! Txt Pastebin: HERE and for the trainer sprite folder HERE
Note: This folder has the default and Mr.Gela's sprites inside formatted for v19!
Make sure you look at your Trainers.txt to go along with the trainertypes.txt to prevent crash.

For those who are using this resource, you can add the following to your trainertypes.txt so the default Trainers.txt and bttrainers.txt can compile if you simply dropped it in. I would recommend altering them though if you need to.

199,BIRDKEEPER,Bird Keeper,32,,,,Male,,
200,CHANELLER,Channeler,32,,,,Female,,
201,CUEBALL,Cue Ball,24,,,,Male,,
202,ENGINEER,Engineer,48,,,,Male,,
203,PAINTER,Painter,16,,,,Female,,
204,POKEMONBREEDER,Pokémon Breeder,48,,,,Female,,
205,PROFESSOR,Professor,100,,,,Male,,
206,ROCKER,Rocker,24,,,,Male,,
207,SCIENTIST,Scientist,48,,,,Male,,
208,TAMER,Tamer,40,,,,Male,,
209,CRUSHGIRL,Crush Girl,24,,,,Female,,
210,SWIMMER2_M,Swimmer,16,,,,Male,32,
211,SWIMMER2_F,Swimmer,16,,,,Female,32,
212,TUBER2_M,Tuber,4,,,,Male,16,
213,TUBER2_F,Tuber,4,,,,Female,16,
214,COOLCOUPLE,Cool Couple,72,,,,Mixed,48,
215,CRUSHKIN,Crush Kin,48,,,,Mixed,,

popelus

Rookie
For those who are using this resource, you can add the following to your trainertypes.txt so the default Trainers.txt and bttrainers.txt can compile if you simply dropped it in. I would recommend altering them though if you need to.
Hello! Apologies for my ignorance, but where are the sprites for the trainers past number 178 that are included in these PBS files? thank you!

Back