• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Habitats - B2W2 Habitat List for Essentials

Resource Habitats - B2W2 Habitat List for Essentials 1.1

boonzeet

Developer of Pokemon: Secrets of the Ages
boonzeet submitted a new resource:

Habitats - B2W2 Habitat List for Essentials - A B2W2-alike Habitat List showing available Pokémon in areas with NPC event support

Habitats
View attachment 294View attachment 295View attachment 296

A B2W2-alike Habitat List for Essentials, showing players a list of explored areas and the Pokémon available in them with Pokédex and Region Map integration.

Steps to Setup

Download the linked ZIP file. Extract this and move the Habitats folder to Graphics/Pictures.

Copy and add the script Habitats.rb above main (edit with Notepad if you don't have a script editor).

Then...

Read more about this resource...

boonzeet

Developer of Pokemon: Secrets of the Ages

Drakiel

Rookie
hello i have error message

[Pokémon Essentials version 17.1]
Exception: NameError
PScreen_RegionMap:347:in `pbMapScene'
PScreen_RegionMap:286:in `loop'
PScreen_RegionMap:387:in `pbMapScene'
PScreen_RegionMap:408:in `pbStartScreen'
PScreen_RegionMap:419:in `pbShowMap'
PScreen_RegionMap:416:in `pbFadeOutIn'
PScreen_RegionMap:416:in `pbShowMap'
PItem_ItemEffects:326
PItem_ItemEffects:325:in `call'
EventHandlers:150:in `trigger'

i change in pscreen_regionmap
this elsif Input.trigger?(Input::F5) && $Trainer.habitatData && $Trainer.pokedex
to this elsif Input.trigger?(Input::W) && $Trainer.habitatData && $Trainer.pokedex

to see if the script could work with another key.
Because even without this modification I have nothing that works no matter if I click on F or F5 nothing starts

can someone help me?

i change in pscreen_regionmap
this elsif Input.trigger?(Input::F5) && $Trainer.habitatData && $Trainer.pokedex
to this elsif Input.trigger?(Input::W) && $Trainer.habitatData && $Trainer.pokedex

to see if the script could work with another key.
In v17, you have to define new input keys before referring to them. Marin has a tutorial on doing so here.

(Also, it looks like you're running 17.1, not 17.2 - it'd be best to at least make that update, it's not going to affect the compatibility here)

Back