• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
v17.2 Gen 6-8 PBS Files and Sprites

Resource v17.2 Gen 6-8 PBS Files and Sprites v5

FusionOfTheAces

Rookie
Hello! I seem to be having some trouble with this, I just downloaded the newest 18.2 version of this and am Excited to use it, I downloaded this to use the Generation 6 through 8 graphics. The 6 and 7 Graphics and mon have no problems at all but The engine seems to crash whenever I am trying to use any of the Generation 8 mon, Is there just something I am doing wrong? I have been using the PBS and Graphics folders to just overwrite the old ones completely

Hello! I seem to be having some trouble with this, I just downloaded the newest 18.2 version of this and am Excited to use it, I downloaded this to use the Generation 6 through 8 graphics. The 6 and 7 Graphics and mon have no problems at all but The engine seems to crash whenever I am trying to use any of the Generation 8 mon, Is there just something I am doing wrong? I have been using the PBS and Graphics folders to just overwrite the old ones completely
What message are you getting?

FusionOfTheAces

Rookie

Attachments

• Screenshot 1.PNG
    Screenshot 1.PNG
    44.8 KB · Views: 216

derliebstemensch

Rookie
Hey, the download link ist not working anymore can you please renew it. I would love to use gen 6-8 in my v17.2 game.

Back