• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Gen 5 Characters in Gen 4 OW style

Resource Gen 5 Characters in Gen 4 OW style 2.0

DiegoWT

Discord: diegowt
DiegoWT submitted a new resource:

Pokémon BW/BW2 OW Characters in Gen IV OW style - Some characters and trainers from the Gen V in the Gen IV OW style

Hello guys!
I'm sharing with you this pack with some OW character from the Gen V games in the Gen IV style.

These are the current characters that I've done:
View attachment 276
(Note: I made a custom sprite for some characters like the Artist and the 2nd version of the Clerk who didn't had one)

The pack isn't complete, but I guess I made a good quantity of characters for you to use.
Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to credit me, DiegoWT!

Read more about this resource...

WolfPP

Discord wolfppontes
Generation 4: Melhor geração ever!
Looking forward to see all gen 5 NPCs converted to gen 4 style. :)
Also, do you think to do others characters (like professor, gym leader, evil team, etc) from others generations (6~8)?

Great job!

DiegoWT

Generation 4: Melhor geração ever!
Looking forward to see all gen 5 NPCs converted to gen 4 style. :)
Also, do you think to do others characters (like professor, gym leader, evil team, etc) from others generations (6~8)?

Great job!
Important characters from others generations are something that I may be interested on doing after finishing this pack, so I'll probably do that!
Also, prefiro a quinta geração xD

Dude, this is seriously brilliant. Gen 4 already has so many overworlds to work with, between DPPt and HGSS, and the Gen 5 trainer sprites mesh pretty seamlessly into the style of Gen 4 (IMO at least), so with these overworlds, games could probably have hundreds of trainer classes now! And you even presorted them based on the trainer classes!

DiegoWT

DiegoWT

DiegoWT updated Gen 5 Characters in Gen 4 OW style with a new update entry:

Update v2.0

• Added the remaining characters, such as the protagonists, the protagonists' moms, Yancy, Curtis, and the entire Team Plasma;
  • Renamed some of the sprites, so consider taking a look at them if you have a project using my older sprites with their original names;
  • Fixed and/or improved ALL of the older sprites, making them more accurate to their official artwork and/or battle sprite instead of their Gen 5 overworld;
  • Every sprite that didn't follow strictly the Gen 4's color...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fertxu

Rookie
First of all, thank you for this amazing resource. Where I can find the BW/BW2 protagonists front and backsprites (Trainer Card and Battle). Thank you all

Voxet

Rookie
what tileset did you use in the preview images? Perhaps I’m just rubbish at search but I couldn’t find anything like it online

DiegoWT

what tileset did you use in the preview images? Perhaps I’m just rubbish at search but I couldn’t find anything like it online
Some stuff from UltimoSpriter (Deviantart) and some stuff I ripped from the games. Some of them aren't even tilesets, I just edited the map images from Bulbapedia and put the overworlds and shadows over them.

Back