• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Need Spriter to make Sprite Overworld (HGSS Style)

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfPP

Discord wolfppontes
Bump.

You can check my project seeing the main post.

WolfPP

Discord wolfppontes
Bump!
Thundurus Incarnate form done. I'll do Tornadus and Landorus later. :)
unknown.png

Reactions: Aki

WolfPP

Discord wolfppontes
Hey, just curious, but this game looks kinda like a remake of SWSH, is it? Or a entirely new fan game? Or perhaps just the DLCs? Or just a public resource? Just curious.
I wanna do a game with them :) But NGL am thinking to do a demo just to show them in-game :)

Also, bump:

unknown.png

Leondrea

Trainer
I admire your project! I can't really draw Pokémon overworlds from scratch and make them look good,
so, I admire everyone who can do that, and I'm happy about that. It's fun that you say that you're looking
for people who don't have those games USUM & SWSH. I have both of those games, but I can't still help,
because of lack of knowledgement. Therefore I wish you all the best, that you find many people who'll help you,
and I wish you all the best for your future projects too!

DoctorThatGuy

Rookie
Hi, new spriter here! I'd like to help out to get some experience, if you're still open. Is that all right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back