• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Hunger and Saturation Script 1.0

Maurili

Not a scobunny
Maurili submitted a new resource:

Hunger and Saturation Script - Adds hunger to your game for those that want a survival aspect in your game

I wrote this script as part of a small project I had an idea of, it's a simple hunger system that includes Minecraft-styled saturation
#Health System
#Hunger
Events.onStepTakenTransferPossible+=proc {
if $game_switches[52] #hunger Switch if ON you need to survive
case $game_variables[31]
when 0
$game_variables[26] -= 1 if rand(10) == 0 #take from hunger like normal
else
$game_variables[31] -= 1 if rand(10) == 0 #take from saturation
# Starve Check
case...

Read more about this resource...

MakerBlack

Trainer
Maurili submitted a new resource:

Hunger and Saturation Script - Adds hunger to your game for those that want a survival aspect in your game

Read more about this resource...
Does this work on v18?I have an amazing idea!How about if the character were very hungry, would end up in the Pokémon center?And penalize the coach for that?😮🤔Would you be able to make this script work that way?and most importantly, do a HUD that displays the character's health bar?it would be a new revolution in the RPG of Pokémon games!

Maurili

Not a scobunny
i didnt update it for V18 should be easy trough
the blackout scene automatically teleports you to a pokemon center
i dunno how to make HUDS

MakerBlack

Trainer
i didnt update it for V18 should be easy trough
the blackout scene automatically teleports you to a pokemon center
i dunno how to make HUDS
If you make it work on v18, there may be some friends to work on the hud

Leondrea

Trainer
A dice roll that decides whether the players hungry or thirsty?
If so, then it means that the dice roll could randomly add less hunger to the character, and the dice roll could then add more hunger to the character in another order. I'm just wondering if there isn't another way of doing that. Maybe by adding more hunger each time the player defeats a trainer or (x)trainer, x being the number of trainers the player has to defeat in order to be hungry?

Maurili

Not a scobunny
A dice roll that decides whether the players hungry or thirsty?
If so, then it means that the dice roll could randomly add less hunger to the character, and the dice roll could then add more hunger to the character in another order. I'm just wondering if there isn't another way of doing that. Maybe by adding more hunger each time the player defeats a trainer or (x)trainer, x being the number of trainers the player has to defeat in order to be hungry?
Not exactly a dice roll it just does it
at random
like a 1/10 chance
Maybe by adding more hunger each time the player defeats a trainer or (x)trainer, x being the number of trainers the player has to defeat in order to be hungry?
you could takeout the beginning part of the script to use it that way

Leondrea

Trainer
Not exactly a dice roll it just does it
at random
like a 1/10 chance
Maybe by adding more hunger each time the player defeats a trainer or (x)trainer, x being the number of trainers the player has to defeat in order to be hungry?
you could takeout the beginning part of the script to use it that way
Oh, so it works that way.

I'm new at scripting but I will try it out in another Vanilla Essentials, just in case if I do something wrong.
Thanks for answering me, and thanks for the advice.

Back