• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokémon as a Service: The MMORPG Experience

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
Pokémon as a Service
The Massively Multiplayer Offline RPG Experience

b331e2a5a7.png

After over a year of development, ZEDROGAMES' anticipated MMO fangame, PokéMMOn, is finally released to the public. Its quiet release hasn't stopped it from garnering a sizeable, tight-knit community. As a fellow player, it is your goal to play the game, make friends, and have fun. What could possibly go wrong?

PokéMMOn is an ever-evolving game, with constant updates and new features. However, not all of them are fully tested and prepared. You will witness the fall of the most ambitious fangame ever created as its developers start to shift their focus to monetization.

Interact with other players. Catch hackers and spammers. Stamp out free speech. Watch advertisements. Get hooked on opening loot boxes and summoning Pokémon. Purchase a Trainer Pass and obtain valuable rewards.
It's time to end fangames.

kBftirH.png

I am posting this topic on behalf of ZEDROGAMES. They have not specified any estimate for the game's release window, but expect more updates soon. I hear they are excited to announce new features in the coming days.

Note: the credits contain some spoilers for the game.
POKÉMON AS A SERVICE
created by Savordez​
with RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials​

GRAPHICS

Original Pokémon Graphics
Game Freak​

Tilesets
Maruno​
Dawn Bronze​
Akizakura16​
TheDeadHeroAlistair​
Fanking Omega​
Amethyst​
Jan​
Summon Banners
Firefox/PB​
Loot Box Graphics
Modeling Clay​

Save Icons
KaysCollapse​

Recolored Characters
Cast​
Outfits
Valtteri​

SOUND

Original Pokémon Music
Go Ichinose​
Junichi Masuda​
Morikazu Aoki​
Hitomi Sato​
Arata Iiyoshi​
Hideki Sakamoto​
Keisuke Ito​
Ryoma Nakamura​
Kenichi Saito​
Atsuhiro Ishizuna​

Other Music

Sound Effects
iteachvader​

Advertisement Voice Over
Savordez​
Modeling Clay​

SCRIPTS

Marin_Utilities, Map Exporter, Better Region Map, Quicksave
Marin​

RGSS Linker, New Tilemap
Nuri Yuri​
RGSS FModEx
Nuri Yuri​
GiraPrimal (LOOP_TABLE)​
FIRELIGHT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (FModEx API)​

Zeus Video Player
Zeus81​

Name Box
Mr. Gela​
mej71​

Set the Controls Screen
FL.​

Trainers use Revive
Poq​

POKÉMON ESSENTIALS

Created by
Flameguru​
Poccil (Peter O.)​
Maruno​

With contributions from
Luka S.J.​
Boushy​
MiDas Mike​
Brother1440​
Near Fantastica​
FL.​
PinkMan​
Genzai Kawakami​
Popper​
help-14​
Rataime​
IceGod64​
SoundSpawn​
Jacob O. Wobbrock​
the__end​
KitsuneKouta​
Venom12​
Lisa Anthony​
Wachunga​

RPG MAKER XP
created by Enterbrain​

SPECIAL THANKS
Relic Castle​
PokéCommunity​
Pokémon Essentials Team​

Last edited:

JoelMatthews

Pokémon Nebula Dev
What an absolute legend. I'll definitely be following along with this one. Comedy games will always have a place in my heart.

Savordez

https://savordez.xyz
Hello everyone,

ZEDROGAMES is excited to showcase some of the exciting new features coming to PokéMMOn, such as Trainer Passes and Direct Messaging!

8I9SpKt.png

Players can rest assured that ZEDROGAMES's group of moderators, the PokéMMOn Heroes, will keep the Direct Messages safe for everyone.
No hacker or spammer will slip from their grasp!

Please stay tuned for more information.

Savordez

https://savordez.xyz
l5Ne73B.gif
mhpgtiK.gif
nnQG0HR.gif

Here's a word from ZEDROGAMES:
ZEDROGAMES said:
Hey everyone,
I'm Zedrovas, game director here in ZEDROGAMES. I've been working on PokéMMOn with my team here for a full year now and we can not be more excited to show you our game in action.
Our revolutionary Daily Steps mechanic is unlike anything you've ever seen in a Pokémon game. Players looking to get free steps are expected to watch advertisements of fangames we've partnered with, like the amazing Pokémon Rick and Morty Version. Want to spend your hard-earned cash? Look no further than our innovative Premium Store, full of amazing features.

Here in ZEDROGAMES, innovation is key. We're making the Pokémon game of our dreams, and hopefully yours as well. But please understand that creating a game of this scale requires a lot of time. So please look forward to future updates coming soon.

Thank you,
Zedrovas
Director, ZEDROGAMES
They sent me two gifs... the third one was recorded by me. These guys' moderation tools are pretty lackluster so you have a lot of ppl like that one spamming 😂

Back