• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon This Gym of Mine

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Work in Progress
Project Version
NOTICE:
I am aware of a ROM hack version of this game is circulating around. This is NOT that. This version requires no emulator to play and is exclusively for PC. To play, just download the ZIP file from one of the links below. Extract the file and run the game file. I have no affiliation with any of the ROM hack versions of this game.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you all for your patience! Allow me to welcome you to the demo for Pokemon This Gym of Mine: Rank Up Edition!
title.png

Take on the role of the Gym Leader of Umbal City, with a brand new coat of paint and far more to discover!

Don't believe me?
A UI ripped straight from Pokemon Black and White! Also reveals your Pokemon's EVs and IVs!
Screenshot 2023-10-26 181938.png

New Feature in battles: Atmosphere!
Screenshot 2023-10-26 184324.png

Screenshot 2023-10-29 162307.png

Atmosphere greatly assists Pokemon of certain types! Plenty of new Abilities and Moves have been added to take advantage of them!
Feel free to explore and experiment with this new field effect!

Screenshot 2023-12-12 160729.png

New and improved Gym and Building systems to further polish and refine the game!
Introducing Notoriety! As your win streak grows, stronger Trainers will appear and more rewards come your way!

Screenshot 2023-12-12 161105.png

Screenshot 2023-12-12 161138.png

Alter your Gym Puzzle to control the flow of Trainers into your Gym!

Screenshot 2023-12-12 163011.png

Chat with your Gym Trainers and learn more about them!

And much, much, MUCH more! Even more than what I could fit into this demo! I hope you all enjoy it and I hope to have more very soon!

Screenshot 2023-12-12 161820.png

Screenshot 2023-12-12 161929.png

Any plugins or premade sprites have been instrumental to this game's development.
Please make me immediately aware of any issues involving missing or omitted credits.

Pokemon Essentials v20.1:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno
Roza
Based on MKXP by Ancurio et al.
With contributions from:
AvatarMonkeyKirby, Marin, Boushy
MiDas Mike, Brother1440, FL.
PinkMan, Genzai Kawakami, Popper, help-14
Rataime, IceGod64, Savordez, SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock, the__end, KitsuneKouta
Wachunga, Lisa Anthony, Venom12, Near Fantastica, Luka S.J.

v20.1 Hotfix:
Maruno

Smogon XY/SM/SS Sprite Project
Project: Generation 6
Pokemon Essentials 18.1
Jumping Gen 6 Pokemon Icons
ShinxHero's Pokemon XYORAS Cries

Battler Sprites:
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites - veekun
Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
Gen 7 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
Gen 8 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project
Overworld Sprites
Gen 6+ Berry Tree Overworlds - Anarlaurendil
Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
Gen 7 Pokemon Overworlds - Larry Turbo, princess-pheonix
Gen 8 Pokemon Overworlds - SageDeoxys, Wolfang62, LarryTurbo, tammyclaydon
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer, LarryTurbo
Icon Sprites
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Alaguesia
Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
Gen 8 Icon Sprites - Larry Turbo, Leparagon
Cry Credits:
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries - Rhyden
Gen 7 Pokemon Cries - Marin, Rhyden
Gen 8 Pokemon Cries - Zeak6464
Script Credits:
Golisopod User, Luka S.J.
Compilation of Resources:
Golisopod User, UberDunsparce

Credits:
#==============================================================================#
# #
# Gen 4 OW Collection #
# #
# Compiled & Created by Vanilla Sunshine #
# With help from Neo-Spriteman, #
# Purple Zaffre, Maicerochico, and Atomic Reactor #
# #
# Intended for use with Mr. Gela's Trainer Sprites and PBS. #
# https://eeveeexpo.com/resources/391 #
# #
#==============================================================================#

** Credits **
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neo-Spriteman - Originally formatting most HGSS OWs for RMXP

Vanilla Sunshine - Formatting the OWs missing from Neo's resource for RMXP
Formatting most DPPt OWs for RMXP
Animating the Object boulder file
Creating the following Custom OWs:
trchar017 - Bug Catcher (HGSS)
trchar020 - Ninja Boy
trchar049 - Scientist
trchar067 - Teacher
trchar083 - Skier
trchar116 - Poke Maniac
trchar128 - Aroma Lady
trchar130 - Bird Keeper M
trchar131 - Bird Keeper F
trchar134 - Poke Fan M
trchar136 - Poke Fan F
trchar142 - Gentleman
trchar157 - Rocket Grunt M
trchar158 - Rocket Grunt F
trchar177 - Young Couple (DPPt)
trchar178 - Young Couple (HGSS)

PurpleZaffre - Ripping & Formatting the following OWs:
NPC 83 - Looker
NPC 84 - Charon
NPC 85 - Chubby Man (Beta/Unreleased)
NPC 86 - Spikey Hair (Beta/Unreleased)
NPC 87 - Blushy Girl (Beta/Unreleased)
NPC 88 - Director (Beta/Unreleased)
Creating the following Custom OWs: (Commissioned by Maicerochico)
trchar107 - Gambler
trchar117 - Dragon Tamer
trchar118 - Breeder M
trchar120 - Breeder F
trchar146 - Veteran

AtomicReactor - Creating the following Custom OWs:
trchar124 - Ranger M
trchar126 - Ranger F

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outdoor Tilesets:

Magiscarf
SailorVicious (Formerly known as Heavy-Metal-Lover)
Kyle-Dove
Gen 4 Trainer Sprites:

Mr. Gela/theo#7722
Gen 4 Indoor Tileset:

Akizakura16 (Aki)

Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites - veekun
Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
Gen 7 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
Gen 8 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project

Overworld Sprites

Gen 6+ Berry Tree Overworlds - Anarlaurendil
Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
Gen 7 Pokemon Overworlds - Larry Turbo, princess-pheonix
Gen 8 Pokemon Overworlds - SageDeoxys, Wolfang62, LarryTurbo, tammyclaydon
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer, LarryTurbo

Icon Sprites

Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Alaguesia
Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
Gen 8 Icon Sprites - Larry Turbo, Leparagon

Cry Credits:

Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries - Rhyden
Gen 7 Pokemon Cries - Marin, Rhyden
Gen 8 Pokemon Cries - Zeak6464

Script Credits:

Golisopod User, Luka S.J.

Compilation of Resources:

Golisopod User, UberDunsparce

Essentials Deluxe:
Lucidious89

BW Party Screen:
DeepBlue PacificWaves,Shashu-Greninja, Golisopod User

BW Summary Screen:
DeepBlue PacificWaves, Tommaniacal, Lucidious89, Weibrot, Kobi2604, Dirkriptide, Ploaj, Mr. Gela, Shashu-Greninja, Golisopod User

Auto Multi Save:
http404error

Trainer Sprites:
Mr. Gela/theo#7722

Overworld Sprites:
Vanilla Sunshine, Neo-Spriteman, Purple Zaffre, Maicerochico, and Atomic Reactor

Improved AI Plugin:
KRLW890

Triple Triad Booster Packs:
FL

Script Gen 9 and Adapting PLA for v20:
-Caruban

PBS for Gen 9:
-Caruban
-PorousMist (Updated the abilities, items, and moves description)
-DJChaos (TM Items)

Pokemon Gen 9 Battler Sprites:
The-King-Of-Roads-X, Mak, leParagon, Caruban, Azria, Mashirosakura, Katten, jinxed

Battler Sprites QC:
leParagon

Pokemon Gen 9 icons:
ezerart

Pokemon Gen 9 Followers:
Azria, DarkusShadow

Pokemon Gen 9 Cries:
Edited from Lightblade Absol Gen 9 Cries compilation video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV6k3G62oT0

Gen 9 item icons:
-lichenprincess (Tera Orb, Bamboos, Tera Shards, Mirror Herb, Loaded Dice, Leader Crest, and Kubfu Scrolls, Booster Energy, Gimmighoul coin, TM Material, Kofu's Wallet)
-Caruban (Punching Glove, Auspicious Armor, Malicious Armor, Ability Shield, Clear Amulet, Covert Cloak, Scarlet&Violet Book)

Original Pokémon: Legends Arceus Expansion Script :
-StCooler (Original script for Gen 8 Project in v18 and Status sprites)
-PorousMist and curryofthepast (Adapting the script for v19.1 use)

PLA item icons :
-AztecCroc, 3DJackArt, Caruban, lichenprincess

Pokemon cries ripped:
-Morningdew

Pokeballs battle animation and summary icon:
-Caruban
-WolfPP (Beast ball battle animation)

PLA Pokémon icons:
-LuigiTKO

Follower
-Boonzeet
-DarkusShadow
-princess-phoenix
-Ezeart
-Wolfang62

PLA Sprites from Smogon Gen8 Sprite Project :
(https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/smogon-sprite-project.3647722/)
-Blaquaza, KingOfThe-X-Roads, KattenK, Travis, G.E.Z., SpheX, Hematite

Gen 4 Style Version
Gen 9 sprites:
KingOfThe-X-Roads, Mak, Red7246, Vent, Caruban, leParagon, Sopita_Yorita, Z-nogyroP,
Alxndre~◇, Mashirosakura, NanaelJustice, KRLW890

PLA sprites:
Travis, KingOfThe-X-Roads, Blaquaza, leParagon, Red7246, G.E.Z., Katten, Vent, Cesare_CBass, AlexandreV2.0, PKMNTrainerRick., CarmaNeko, JWNutz, Erkey830

Gen 9 Icons:
Vent, Katten, leParagon, Cesare_CBass

PLA Icons:
LuigiTKO, Pikafan2000, Cesare_CBass, Vent, Cesare_Cbass, MultiDiegoDani, leParagon, JWNutz
and thanks for
Pokémon Icons Act 2.9 - Teracristalizando
(https://whackahack.com/foro/threads/pokemon-icons-act-2-9-teracristalizando-07-08-2022.63896/)

Full Sprites Credit List:

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T-KC-4XDOeFKq0Z6tfN6Sz4JIlpaK7B8A0lbmBg9fNY/edit?usp=sharing

Music (from khinsider):
Playing with Psychos - Live a Live
Jubilife City - Pokemon DPP
Battle! Wild Pokemon - Pokemon DPP
Wild Pokemon Defeated! - Pokemon DPP
Battle! Trainer - Pokemon BW
Victory Against Trainer! - Pokemon BW
Battle! Gym Leader - Pokemon BW
Victory Against Gym Leader! - Pokemon BW
Battle! (Gym Leader) - Pokemon XY
Victory! (Gym Leader) - Pokemon XY
Beach Volleyball Massacre - Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass
Game Corner - Pokemon DPP
Temporal Spire - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers

Special thanks to:
Welshy76
kantobelv
bobalink
TheTealEmerald
itsmeofcours
ABCNossehc
FeralPango
KassMeOutside
overevaluated
Dragon_Slobber
Lukas Alexander
SinistarBeware
Shecrio
3rik1994
Sirst
norelation
SlayerBRK
dndtherapist
bradbingham
Giokaiser
Toohsaka
Swordsy10
Raiden8492
OpenBracket
MinnieGG
Gametheus

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pokemon
This Gym of Mine

mbM7yzy.png

You are the newest Gym Leader for Umbal City! Battle Trainers that challenge you,
spruce up the city, and help out the citizens!
How you do it is all up to you!

Screenshots:
pRrSnvx.png

xO4XGlu.png

TlZRq6A.png

RFXvpC4.png

r7Wdjzj.png
lO3Nisz.png
Downloads:
Additional Links:
Reddit
Discord
If you are having trouble with the Discord link, the invite link can be found at the game's wiki:
Wiki
Made Using:
Pokemon Essentials 18.1
Team:
Omegas
Notes:
It's random chance that goes into deciding who you face at the Gym. I've done everything I could think of to keep it interesting and avoid repetition, but it may happen once in a while, especially early on. Also, some early-game Trainers get stronger if you leave them be. You can only fight each Trainer once, so make it count!
Finally, there is no barrier between areas. You can access areas containing Pokemon five times your strength straight out the gate!
Have fun you guys!

Credits:
Pokemon Essentials 18.1 - Maruno, Poccil, and Flameguru
Smogon XY/SM/SS Sprite Projects
Project: Generation 6

Jumping Gen 6 Pokemon Icons - Pikachumazzinga
ShinxHero's Pokemon XYORAS Cries
Generation 8 Project for Essentials

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-26 184336.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-26 184336.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,074
  • Screenshot 2023-12-12 161820.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 161820.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 2,019
Last edited:

WolfShadowWhisper

Just a wolf that loves the shadows on a hot day :)
This game is sick! I love it and have been playing it for a few hours. I decided to be a Dark-type Gym Leader and had to hunt a bit to get my party to three. I have a Houndour as my starter and a Zorua and Noivern for back up. The Noivern wasn't easy to find but the hunt to find it was fun. Also the mystery gift help, I will not spoil the fun about what it is but I used that gift to fight trainers to raise money to buy pokeballs (since a Steelix ate all my pokeballs, trying to catch it. So far I must say it is impressive and I love Pokemon This Gym of Mine. I am recording the game as I play it and thinking of putting it on my channel as a let's play. I hope you do well and are chosen as a Jam spotlight this year. You have my vote. First Pokemon game I ever played as a Gym Leader instead of a Pokemon Trainer and that is dope!

Droid779

Weeb
Just a few things I noticed (will update this as I get further into this game):
The gender selection screen is weird and the sprites are not positioned correctly.
When the mayor is in front of the Gym, if you talk to him from the side, you'll get stuck in a fence.

Kartik

Disappointment
I am unable to get oshawott.
Also is there any learnset changes?

The tile beside the bed in Lileeth's house is weird too.

Edit: I seem to be battling only picknicker Liz in the Gym is this some kind of glitch?

Last edited:

Omegas

Trainer
I am unable to get oshawott.
Also is there any learnset changes?

The tile beside the bed in Lileeth's house is weird too.

Edit: I seem to be battling only picknicker Liz in the Gym is this some kind of glitch?

For Oshawott, I've looked into the event and fixed the error. Sorry about that.
As for the learnsets, they haven't been messed with and should be the same. Is there a Pokemon that isn't learning a move that it should?
As for Picnicker Liz, I did not encounter an issue like this during my test runs, but I am currently trying to make it so that each Trainer can only be encountered once a day, so it should be ironed out in the next update along with some other issues that have been noticed.

Thank you all for your feedback so far! I'm currently in the process of smoothing over some of the game's rougher spots. I hope you all continue to enjoy the game and I'll try and get the next update out as soon as I can!

Kartik

Disappointment
No, I actually took up the bug type and it's very hard to find any good bug type pokemon or one which learns X-scissor, I soon got a grovyle and axew so no worries.

Aryesh

¯\_(ツ)_/– •Peter
On the first route to umber town there is a trainer whose pokemon are of level 32 or above, is that an mistake. And the game is amazing and I ❤😘 it.

Omegas

Trainer
No, I actually took up the bug type and it's very hard to find any good bug type pokemon or one which learns X-scissor, I soon got a grovyle and axew so no worries.

Alright, I'll see if I cant squeeze in some better Bug-types in the next update. By the way, you have a very rare chance of encountering a Scizor in the Badlands, in case that helps. Just be wary of the Trainers there since they carry some pretty high level Pokemon.

On the first route to umber town there is a trainer whose pokemon are of level 32 or above, is that an mistake. And the game is amazing and I ❤😘 it.

That was a mistake that I caught recently. She is supposed to be one of the Trainers that get stronger as you get through the story. It will be fixed in the next update.

About two hours in, and I'm loving this game! The concept of becoming a gym leader is a really popular one, and I think you did a great job with it, especially by weaving the player into the community!

The Cavern of Knowledge was a fun additional challenge, and while I was disappointed I couldn't get a Pokemon of my type from Lillith, I'm sure she'll be a great help to other players! (And Totodile did help me against the Rough Rider! All my ghosts would have been in trouble...) Making a team was really easy, given the diversity of Pokemon out in the wild!

And is the TV your own work? It's really well done!

I do have a few nitpicky things I noticed:

• I think "choose what type" was misspelled as "typs"? It went by fast, though, and I might have misread it.
  • Poison is misspelled as "Posion" in the type selection room
  • While some gems can be exited from using X, most of them require the player to manually select "no". I personally think letting the player back out, like with Dragon, is a little easier on the player.
  • Normal seems to be represented twice in the type room? Once in the upper right corner with a light blue gem, once in a pale gem above Fire
  • "Your taking over the gym" should be "You're taking over the gym"
  • Jeff is also a trainer who starts out at 32, like the Lass.
  • There's a passability error in Lillith's house, and several locked doors
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
  • Umbal City doesn't seem to have any music set for it?
  • The mayor passes through the player when leading them to their new home
  • Mayor says "don't share a type with there gym", but it should be "with their gym"
  • Gym guy says "Oh! Your <name>?", but it should be "You're <name>?"
  • Mayor says "Now that your situated", but it should be "You're situated", and "since your starting out", but it should be "you're starting"
  • After interacting with Black Belt Ken, I was told it was getting late, and time to rest. This seems a little odd to me, because it was the only action I took after waking up from the last day.
  • I don't know why, but the top of a Building 1 seems to follow me around on screen when I walk above it.
    unknown.png
  • Elizabeth keeps walking really slowly after she tells the player she's keeping an eye on them.
  • Gym Guy appeared here after I beat Elizabeth.
    unknown.png
  • Gym Guy says "Your making quite the name" on the phone, but it should be "You're making"

I also have a few suggestions:

• I think it'd be helpful to have some sort of calendar that displays what day the player's on, in case they have daily tasks they want to do.
  • I imagine you already have this planned, but I think seeing the trainers approach the player would help make the gym feel more lively, rather than just being the player standing in an empty room.
  • This would be kind of a big undertaking, but have you considered doing some recolors for the player's sprite, depending on their type? I think it'd help make the gym feel a bit more cohesive-Red standing in a green room doesn't really feel like any particular type.
  • Since the fisherman pretty much gives you the poles anyways, why not just have him add them to your inventory instead of buying them for 0$?
  • When my Pokemon were above level 10 but below level 20, things started to feel a little grind-y. I had clear goals in sight-building plans, the marsh, the pass-but either my Pokemon were too low or the cost was too high. I know you have those trainers intended to grow along the player-maybe give them some good money drops, too?
  • I know that having weak trainers come back is helpful to keep reputation up, but maybe they can just be 5-10 levels below the trainer? Liz's level 2 Fletchling doesn't seem worth the time, given the low XP and cash output.

Kartik

Disappointment
I also found that in cold steel cavern, the rogue rider transforms into a lass after losing.

Omegas

Trainer
About two hours in, and I'm loving this game! The concept of becoming a gym leader is a really popular one, and I think you did a great job with it, especially by weaving the player into the community!

The Cavern of Knowledge was a fun additional challenge, and while I was disappointed I couldn't get a Pokemon of my type from Lillith, I'm sure she'll be a great help to other players! (And Totodile did help me against the Rough Rider! All my ghosts would have been in trouble...) Making a team was really easy, given the diversity of Pokemon out in the wild!

And is the TV your own work? It's really well done!

I do have a few nitpicky things I noticed:

• I think "choose what type" was misspelled as "typs"? It went by fast, though, and I might have misread it.
  • Poison is misspelled as "Posion" in the type selection room
  • While some gems can be exited from using X, most of them require the player to manually select "no". I personally think letting the player back out, like with Dragon, is a little easier on the player.
  • Normal seems to be represented twice in the type room? Once in the upper right corner with a light blue gem, once in a pale gem above Fire
  • "Your taking over the gym" should be "You're taking over the gym"
  • Jeff is also a trainer who starts out at 32, like the Lass.
  • There's a passability error in Lillith's house, and several locked doors
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
  • Umbal City doesn't seem to have any music set for it?
  • The mayor passes through the player when leading them to their new home
  • Mayor says "don't share a type with there gym", but it should be "with their gym"
  • Gym guy says "Oh! Your <name>?", but it should be "You're <name>?"
  • Mayor says "Now that your situated", but it should be "You're situated", and "since your starting out", but it should be "you're starting"
  • After interacting with Black Belt Ken, I was told it was getting late, and time to rest. This seems a little odd to me, because it was the only action I took after waking up from the last day.
  • I don't know why, but the top of a Building 1 seems to follow me around on screen when I walk above it.
    unknown.png
  • Elizabeth keeps walking really slowly after she tells the player she's keeping an eye on them.
  • Gym Guy appeared here after I beat Elizabeth.
    unknown.png
  • Gym Guy says "Your making quite the name" on the phone, but it should be "You're making"

I also have a few suggestions:

• I think it'd be helpful to have some sort of calendar that displays what day the player's on, in case they have daily tasks they want to do.
  • I imagine you already have this planned, but I think seeing the trainers approach the player would help make the gym feel more lively, rather than just being the player standing in an empty room.
  • This would be kind of a big undertaking, but have you considered doing some recolors for the player's sprite, depending on their type? I think it'd help make the gym feel a bit more cohesive-Red standing in a green room doesn't really feel like any particular type.
  • Since the fisherman pretty much gives you the poles anyways, why not just have him add them to your inventory instead of buying them for 0$?
  • When my Pokemon were above level 10 but below level 20, things started to feel a little grind-y. I had clear goals in sight-building plans, the marsh, the pass-but either my Pokemon were too low or the cost was too high. I know you have those trainers intended to grow along the player-maybe give them some good money drops, too?
  • I know that having weak trainers come back is helpful to keep reputation up, but maybe they can just be 5-10 levels below the trainer? Liz's level 2 Fletchling doesn't seem worth the time, given the low XP and cash output.

Thanks for taking an interest and, wow, am I bad at using the right form of "you're". Thank you for the feedback and the suggestions! I hope the game continues to meet your expectations.

Thank you all for playing my game. I would like to announce that an update to the game will be up very soon, like probably a few minutes after this reply. It fixes some of the bugs and adds some new encounters and areas. I hope you will all enjoy it! Have a nice day, everyone!

Thanks for taking an interest and, wow, am I bad at using the right form of "you're". Thank you for the feedback and the suggestions! I hope the game continues to meet your expectations.
It's an easy mistake, especially if you're the type that imagines dialogue through sound rather than text! I'm glad I could help, and I look forward to seeing what else this game holds!

nerfherder

Rookie
I think something got broken with the mayor leading you to your house in the new update-the mayor will move on, but the player is stuck in place. Everything else seems to be going great, though!

Also running into this issue. Do you know of any work around besides using the previous version - or any way to transfer saves across the two?

Thanks for this game Omegas, it looks great!

Omegas

Trainer
Hey guys, sorry for taking a bit to respond. Things have been busy on my end so i haven't had much of a chance to reply. I do have another update in the works, so the issues with the mayor event should be dealt with soon.

Also running into this issue. Do you know of any work around besides using the previous version - or any way to transfer saves across the two?

Thanks for this game Omegas, it looks great!
Saved data should automatically transfer between the two versions. So, you should be able to play an older version and pick up where you left off on the newest version.

I'll try and get the next update out as soon as I am able. Thank you for your patience and have a nice day, everyone!

Iron_Rx

Novice
What does it take to ascend to Gym Rank 3? I've been playing 8 hours, day 70,ish and I'm still Rank 2. My reputation is through the roof and I've done everything I can do.

Militaryjones02

Rookie
so I don't know if this is already talked about but for me when I talk to the mayor I get stuck

TheFirstFoxx

Rookie
Vulpix for the fire gym is broken which is unfortunate cause it's my favorite pokemon. Also, the steel type gym says normal when I go to select it. (Was checking for options)

Kiiro

Rookie
Hello!

In the 1.1 Version there is another bug i wanna point: often when you "train" your gym's trainers the screen keep being stuck black and you can't do anything :c
Every two days i have to go back to the older version and then the new one.

Anyway it's an interesting game, i'm waiting for new patches :3

SunGoddess23

Cooltrainer
Wow this looks really interesting and fun and yay I get to work with my favorite types the problem is I have several favorites so I don't know which one to go with first. I'm also curious at what the shiny ratio is and if there is a way to get the HAs of the Pokemon because it would be nice to have Pancham have it's HA. Also when I try to do another day of being in my Gym the screen goes black and stays there. I can still hear the music playing in the background but it stays on the black screen and doesn't continue. I had to reset the game to be able to play and when I start it back up it has come up in that screen and won't unfreeze. I'm upset about this because I just evolve my starter Riolu and with it going straight to this when I load the game back up it means I may have to restart the game unless you can somehow fix it for me.

The first is as you can see the starting screen and the second is what I see once I load my save.

Actually I think I fixed it somehow myself by going to the non 1.1 version of the game

Last edited:
Back