• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Unvoiced

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Pokemon Unvoiced

As the threat of humans drew closer to his home, a young Lucario found it his duty to seek somewhere better for himself.
But is everything going to be that easy?

LfNjkDC.gif

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
zYEk0g1.png
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Statuses

The inflicted pokemon loses a bit of HP after each turn
Cure:
Lum Berries and Full Heals
Causes
5% chance- Razor Leaf, Scratch, Stone Edge
20% chance- X Scissor, Dragon Claw, Air Cutter, Peck, Shadow Claw, Psycho Cut,
40% chance- Slash, Power Gem
100% chance- Cut
The inflicted pokemon takes thrice damage from electric attacks and always freezes if attacked by an Ice type move
Cure:
Lum Berries and Full Heals
Causes
10% chance- Water gun, Bubble, Aqua Jet and many more to come in upcoming updates
Team

Kartik | Spriter | Tileset | Mapper | Eventer
Droid779 | Spriter | Tileset | Tester

Micky Singh | Spriter
HollowGap | Tester
SmokedPaprika | Tester

I am really in need of a storywriter for a long term.

Download

Resource Pack

Credits

Pokemon Battle Trozie Icons - Yoshinori Obishaku
Tileset - rana | chaotic cherry cake
Original Pokemon Music - Minako Adachi | Junichi Masuda | Shota Kageyama | Go Ichinose | Hitomi Sato | Tomoaki Oga | Hideaki Kuroda | Morikazu Aoki
Pokemon Essentials - Flameguru | Poccil (Peter O.) | Maruno
Various Scripts - Marin
Password - Mr. Gela​

Bugs

Hydriegon speaks the message twice.
Ursarings have a low level and speak the same message as well.
Marshadow's sprite is of pixel density 2.
Ponyta's event can be done multiple times but needs to be done only once for progressing in the story.
Older save files are not compatible.​

Last edited:

Kartik

Disappointment
Okie that was really vague now that multiple people have said this
There was a diary page you must have encountered before the rest of them,
It had poetry written on it which is a riddle in disguise,
In case you forgot that already here it is-

"For the gamers it's gold
For the dead its sold
Some say it's red
While heartless has it bold"

The answer is -
heart

SunGoddess23

Cooltrainer
This looks pretty cool so I believe I may try it out especially since Lucario is my favorite Pokemon and I love that new sprite you have of him.

Aryesh

¯\_(ツ)_/– •Peter
Good game, but I think you are doing it like the zoroak among us.

I just finished my playthrough of this game and it's going to start going up on youtube today! Overall I think it's a great game, and it's amazing what you did making everything in the overworld 32x32 in that short of time. The concept that you're working with is great and I can't wait to see you expand on it!

Kartik

Disappointment
Okay, so many people don't really explore and miss the pokemon center in shelter 13, in case you did too, here is the message.
Also, there are leftovers in Psycho den.

Also "V" will speed up your game (by Marin) but will probably make it lag, I kept this feature silent because after compiling the game it lagged like crazy so no one would use it probably. if you, by mistake press it, press it twice again and it shall be normal speed again.

Last edited:

Kartik

Disappointment
New Update Out !!
Also, even though it isn't complete, the development of the game is being questioned if it has to be ceased, so maybe no more updates will be out after this.

Last edited:

Kartik

Disappointment
depends what all you have done, in the end you will get a message.
you can sleep in your house to skip the day and different events happen each day.

MegaLucarioVN

Rookie
Thank you very much for making the game and I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I didn't read the overview thread, that won't happen again. And about why I love this game so much? You can see the pokemon world through a pokemon's point of view and I absolutely love it. The story is the main reason why I fell in love with the game. Pokemon trainers battle and catch all wild pokemon stand in their way. Others don't see any problem with it. But I always see that action is kinda cruel. What if those pokemon have families, friends waiting for them at home? What if they are just fighting the trainers to protect who they love? It seems like you have the same point of view like me, the game you made is the answer to my question so once again, thank you so much for all your hard work. (I hope I didn't say anything wrong this time)
I'm playing this game again for the third time now. I really like it so much

I wish that the first battle with Hitmonchan was easier. Dealing with a fire type move as a Lucario is a nightmare. If you don't have any cookies or karp crowns left, it seems impossible to win.

Last edited:

MegaLucarioVN

Rookie
New Update Out !! Also, even though it isn't complete, the development of the game is being questioned if it has to be ceased, so maybe no more updates will be out after this.
New Update Out !! Also, even though it isn't complete, the development of the game is being questioned if it has to be ceased, so maybe no more updates will be out after this.

New Update Out !!
Also, even though it isn't complete, the development of the game is being questioned if it has to be ceased, so maybe no more updates will be out after this.
Hi. I heard that you no longer interested in this game. Is it true? If it's true then I'm sorry that you felt like that for whatever reason. But me and some of my friends on Discord really love the story. If you can, would you mind telling us the rest of the story, please? If you can't or don't want to, I fully understand and I'm sorry for disturbing you

Back